Ancient Secrets, Lotus Brand Inc., Himalayan Natural Rock Salt Lamp, Medium, 3-5 lb Lamp (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

What a great surprise!

Posted by Reviewer2708885 From Florida on Mar 25, 2008

I bought the lamp, with certain skepticism; but what a great surprise! I placed my lamp over my night stand, then I was sitting down on my bed, I turned it on and all the sudden; I felt very relaxed and my back pain was gone, also I slept for about 20 minutes...WOW!!! I was not expecting this comfort and inner peace. So I bought 2 more, one for my mother and one for a friend...(for mother's day)I highly recommend it.

Wonderful lamp! We love it!

Posted by 5408838112875383932 on Aug 13, 2013

We bought this lamp with a bit of skepticism too. Our baby, who could not sleep one single night without waking up yelling and crying, slept like a log that first night... and has been sleeping like that ever since we put that wonderful lamp in our bedroom! My only regret is not having bought it sooner! I love it!

So unique

Posted by Reviewer2877314 From Utah on Nov 16, 2012

This lamp is simply stunning and has a very calming effect. I plan to purchase more for gift-giving. The included light bulb was broken when the package arrived but that easy to replace.

Soft glow

Posted by Reviewer1748044 From New Hampshire on Jun 14, 2008

I love the soft glow that this lamp brings. I am not sure about the "negative ions" that it supposedly releases, but it is such a neat, natural shape, and gives the room that dim, relaxing feeling in the evening and early morning. Spa like, and wonderful!

Ancient Secrets Rock Salt Lamp

Posted by Reviewer1252962 From California on Aug 15, 2008

I love this thing. It sits on my desk at work and everyone wants to know what it is and they all have to touch it. When I say it's rock salt they want to know what the story is so I hand them the box to read for themselves. I love this thing SO much, that I'm buying a few for my house and for my son's houses.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »