10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Ancient Secrets, Lotus Brand Inc., Himalayan Natural Rock Salt Lamp, Pyramid (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Unsure

Posted by funexplorer on Oct 23, 2012

It looks good, and it is what i want. The lamp keeps sweating and i have to turn it on every day at least once to dry it, and have to wipe clean a small pool of salt puddle every few days, the furniture and floor where i placed my lamp on. Thou the website rave about the benefits of the lamp, i have not quite feel it yet. But i do like a glowing pyramid in my room which remind me of the Egyptian Giza pyramid, which i hope to go one day perhaps.. Updated: for electrical appliance do not purchase from oversea with a different electric current. I had to purchase new bulb and after two months, the cord was damaged now i have to source for my own cord replacement. Till i find a replacement, what i was left with is the shell, a lightless salt lamp. Not worth the costly shipment to oversea. That is so much for the short-live glamour. Will give it a zero star if i can, my worst purchase in iherb.

Great light

Posted by jayzou on Dec 22, 2011

I'm comparing this to the regular medium-sized salt lamp by the same company, and boy does this 'outshine' the other! I'm super happy with this pyramid lamp, it's just so beautiful and bursting with ample soft light that can fill up a room (not too bright though, just right IMHO). The other regular medium lamp can't compare to this one, still beautiful but too dark with a good glow of amber. It will fill up a small space and definitely not a whole room like this pyramid lamp!

my favorite lamp

Posted by 101010011 on Dec 15, 2009

brings a nice presence into my room. calming and soothing. i leave it on pretty much all the time

Himalayan Natural Rock Salt Lamp

Posted by Reviewer1860770 on Jul 23, 2010

I have recently uncluttered my living space and I completed my spiritual counselor program. I want my living space to be as serene, peaceful, calm and loving as possible. I bought the pyramid salt lamp. I also did not want to use candles. This lamp has a on/off button on its cord and comes with a bulb that is convenient to its operation. It adds color to the room where I have placed it. I put it on a table that is designated as my alter. It really does seem to make the room a space that I am glad to be in. Yes, sleeping in this room has improved due to the lamp and other practices such as burning incense, prayer, meditation and affirmations. I recommend this product if you are setting up a sacred space. It is truly beautiful. It is not too big, the size is just right.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1307599 on Sep 18, 2010

As always, I'm happy with all your products

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »