New To iHerb?

Ancient Secrets, Lotus Brand Inc., Nasal Cleansing Pot, 1 Pot

Neti Pot Love

Posted by Reviewer2284743 on Feb 28, 2008

I love my new Neti Pot. The design of it makes it much easier to use than my old one (that unfortunately broke), the nozzle doesn't go all the way into your nose but covers the whole opening which forces the water out the other side because air can't get in through the opposite side. At first I thought it was strange that the nozzle didn't fit (all the way into my nostril) but then I figured out why. I'm so glad my other Neti pot broke because this one is ace!

Neti Pot

Posted by Reviewer1866721 on Oct 20, 2007

iHerb.com managed to pack this ceramic pot so that it arrived unbroken--a minor miracle. They also gave me the lowest shipping charge I've seen anywhere. The pot is very nice. The shape makes it easy to use, and the top prevents spilling. This pot was to replace another brand of pot that I bought in a local health food store. It was very pretty with a blue glaze, but after a few months I dropped it accidentally into the sink while rinsing it--it only fell a few inches, but it broke. I hope my new white pot will not break as easily. I like that this is the brand that was used by Dr. Oz on the Oprah Winfrey Show to demonstrate using a neti pot. I hope that this means it is a good choice. It was also the lowest priced pot available on this site. Thanks!

Everyone NEEDS one of these!

Posted by Reviewer2931720 on Sep 22, 2010

I have been plagued with recurrent sinus infections for years. Being allergic to many antibiotics, I was running out of options. I was scared to death to try a neti pot, for I have a fear of water after nearly drowning when I was a child. Well, when you are desperate, you will try anything. I purchased this neti pot & was sweating bullets when I attempted using it the first time. It was easy & I was hooked! And guess what -- no more sinus infections. It flushes the bacteria right out. My husband (who was skeptical) now uses one, too, & swears by it. It has really helped his allergies. He even recommends them to other people who are suffering. We could seriously do a commercial for this product. I even purchased a spare, for I can't be without one, in case of breakage. A non-breakable, travel one is going to be my next purchase. Nice, smooth design with a lip over the opening, to prevent water from splashing over the top, in case you tip the pot too far. Everyone needs one of these in their medicine cabinet!

Alledged Allergies Defeated

Posted by Reviewer1489512 on Jul 22, 2006

After a frustrating year of my doctor insisting I had allergies without finding out to what and $70 a month steroid-containing nasal sprays, nasal douching (actually an ancient yoga practice)cleared up my problem with unexplained congestion in my ears and earaches that would frequently come and go. American medicine consumes 70% of the drugs in the world yet we rank 37th in general health! This simple solution - the neti pot - will help many people who think they have allergies (According to a poster I once saw in a Quest Diagnostics Center, 64% of "allergies" are not allergies at all) Although media seems to be keeping quiet about it, our air quality has been plummetting all across the country due to the deceit of politicians in behalf of their corporate puppeteers. Many people who think they have allergies are simply reacting to the air pollution no one is admitting to. Practicing nasal irrigation can help with the irritation of pollution and help clean out infectious microbes before they can bloom. The neti pot and saline is much less expensive than $70 nasal steroids, and more importantly, more effective without putting steroids into your body. After a few days practice you will look forward to this wonderful natural practice that is both healing and preventative.

A GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3125913 on Oct 30, 2007

This is something I have been looking for for a long time. It is wonderful and so easy to use. I have many allergies and constant sinus problems. Since using this little Nasal Cleansing pot, I have been almost free of burning, itching and congested sinuses!!!