I like it!

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 05, 2014

It's a very nice cream and it makes my hands very soft. It sinks into the skin but it can leave a slightly greasy sensation so I use it before bed. The lavender smell is lovely and the ingredients seem so good for your skin!

terrific !!

Posted by 4661500153992749822 on Feb 14, 2014

great scent :) absorbs very quickly, not too oily. love it !

great

Posted by 4619978107623588488 on Nov 23, 2013

smells and feels good

Bon produit

Posted by 5747865813127247008 on Sep 27, 2013

J'apprécie beaucoup cette crème, déjà sa bonne odeur de lavande est très agréable. Et en plus elle hydrate pas mal, sur le coup les mains sont toutes douces. Par contre faut bien s'en appliquer tous les jours, voire plusieurs fois par jours, et elle ne soigne pas les cuticules.

Great hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013

Love this hand cream, is all natural with no sulphates or nasties and does a fantastic job of moisturising hands very well, leaving them soft and smooth. Lovely lavender fragrance too, not a synthetic lavender smell.

The scent is very strong!

Posted by Reviewer2487774 on Aug 26, 2013

This handcream would be very nice but there is a very strong lavender scent and a camphor-like scent, which was too overpowering. My hands were almost tingling after applying it.

Smells fantastic!

Posted by squzza on Jun 18, 2013

I like the fact this product contains my favorite Shea butter and it smells very calming.

Very Soothing for Ultra Sensitive Skin

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I wash my hands often and my hands are always brutally dry, cracked, and red. It was important to me to have a hand cream that I could use regularly and feel good about soaking in my body. This hand cream rates a 1 for toxicity with the EWG. It's one of the best rated hand creams here on iherb. Most hand creams sting my sensitive hands but this one was very soothing and created no redness. It's thick, penetrates quickly and leaves hands tacky instead of greasy. I also love Badger Balm for Hardworking hands and Burt's Bees Hand Salve which also rate very well for toxicity. These are effective but greasy, so I use them when I'm sitting around watching tv or at bedtime and use the Andalou at work, during computer use, and when I'm out and about and need dry hands. My only complaint would be that Andalou's lavender scent is a bit strong but the intensity wears off pretty quick. This could be a problem around scent sensitive people. I love that I can reapply these hand creams often without worrying about toxic ingredients. I purchased my first tube of Andalou and tin of Burt's salve at a health food store and was so happy to see I could save a few dollars by buying it here on iherb. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Good smell

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Apr 18, 2013

The smell is very nice. The only thing I'm disappointed with is the fact that the product contains phenoxyethanol.

Fine

Posted by underfundig on Mar 26, 2013

I bought this because my favorite hand cream (Nubian Heritage - Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver) was out of stock for a long time. This one feels rich when you put it on, it smells great and it absorbs surprisingly fast! The effect is OK, but nothing major. Because it absorbs so quickly, it comes in handy - pun intended ;) - when you need some quick moisture but don't have the time to wait for the hands to dry. I don't think I will keep buying it though, now that my favorite is available again.