Works the same or better than Nioxin but without the harsh chemicals and greasy feeling!!

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on May 18, 2014

This product seems all natural without any chemicals or other garbage in it. I have been using it already now for about 3 months. What I have noticed is that it does clean the hair, it leave it feeling soft. In addition I have new hair growth which I never expected. The new hair growth is very slow though, do not expect any miracles. I am almost completely bald on top and it has been that way for man years, so I think many of my follicles have died off, but I have some new hair growth after two months of using the product. I had used Nioxin for nearly 20 years prior to using Andalou products. After looking at the Nioxin lables I was astounded by how much garbage they put in their products. Bad customer service, bad product and expensive. Nioxin seemed to have worked for many years by not letting to much hair fall out, but what damage it did to my hair is unknown. I think 20 years is way too long. Andalous is natural and cheaper than Nioxin. Their customer service is also more friendly. The Age Defying Scalp Intensive, small bottle, should be used sparingly. A few drops is enough. They even told me that. And it leaves my hair ungreasy, where as the Nioxin follicle booster was oily and made my hair stick to my scalp. Andalou is completely different. In addition, for those of you who understand Nioxin, if you change shampoos usually you will have a shedding period, with Andalou, I did not experience any shedding, as a matter of fact, I also notice less or about the same amount of hair in the shower drain, so fear not to at least give it a try. Most shampoos have all kinds of garbage in them that should not be put on your scalp. It makes me sick about what they put in them. I was very very happy to have found Andalou products and after using them, have nothing but good things to say. So fear not, give it a try!

works!!!

Posted by 5133921976156508610 on Jul 28, 2013

my hair grew very fast, even my hairstylist noticed.

realy works

Posted by 5371192561122578470 on Feb 27, 2014

realy works

Ok I guess

Posted by 4769297830692778251 on Jun 10, 2014

It's a good serum for the scalp, does not make the scalp oily. I think you have to use it on a frequent basis to see the results.

Andalou Naturals Scalp Intensive

Posted by 4709947498611736335 on Aug 04, 2013

Flacon presque terminé mais n'ai pas constaté de véritables effets (texture et volume). Peut-être poursuivre ?

Great!!!!

Posted by 5261056540377141695 on May 23, 2013

It's works!!!!!Great!!!!

Good product

Posted by huieem on Sep 19, 2014

Tried this for a week and there seems to be some improvement. Non-greasy and nice tingling feel.

Dont judge its small quantity, best hair serum/tonic!!!

Posted by 4779346812310252221 on May 31, 2016

Read many good reviews and decided to try, instantly bought 2 bottles. And i am still on my first bottle. Effects of it is simply not within my imagination. I use quite a few hair treating tonic or serum or ... And this bottle is the only one that satisfies me so well in terms of effects and good price. It doesnt contains alcohol that makes any part of scalp and hair to feel dry. And best, you dont feel sticky with it too, smell is so minimal that it is off before you may even realize. As days go by (not weeks), my scalp significantly become less oily (I live in high humidity Singapore), notice more thin black hairs growing out of my scalp too. Its like just this alone improves my whole scalp that l just must try the entire series for my hair! Bought the 3 piece kit and eager to try soon!!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1522944 on Nov 23, 2015

I use this product for a very dry scalp which leads to hair loss, made worse by medication and dry Arizona air. While I can't speak to whether this product actually stimulates hair follicles, it IS the one product I can use on my fine, curly hair twice a day that moisturizes my scalp but does NOT destroy my hairstyle. (Curlies will understand this!) Both the formula and the pointed bottle tip are key. I wish that it wasn't so pricey as I use more than "just a few drops" at a time, but I'll continue to use this as I haven't found better.

Scalp Intensive

Posted by rimbran on Nov 13, 2015

Best product at a marginal cost. I highly recommend it...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »