Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Andalou Naturals, Age Defying Thinning Hair System, 3 Piece Kit

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

there's no any change for my hair, a little disappointed!

Posted by 5700336385430756802 on Jul 26, 2013

my using time already more than 3 weeks, but actually there's no any effect for my hairs, I still need worry about hair losing problem.

Changed from Nioxin to this one! Seems to work for new hair growth but slowly, good product, see more inside.

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on May 18, 2014

This product seems all natural without any chemicals or other garbage in it. I have been using it already now for about 3 months. What I have noticed is that it does clean the hair, it leave it feeling soft. In addition I have new hair growth which I never expected. The new hair growth is very slow though, do not expect any miracles. I am almost completely bald on top and it has been that way for man years, so I think many of my follicles have died off, but I have some new hair growth after two months of using the product. I had used Nioxin for nearly 20 years prior to using Andalou products. After looking at the Nioxin lables I was astounded by how much garbage they put in their products. Bad customer service, bad product and expensive. Nioxin seemed to have worked for many years by not letting to much hair fall out, but what damage it did to my hair is unknown. I think 20 years is way too long. Andalous is natural and cheaper than Nioxin. Their customer service is also more friendly. The Age Defying Scalp Intensive, small bottle, should be used sparingly. A few drops is enough. They even told me that. And it leaves my hair ungreasy, where as the Nioxin follicle booster was oily and made my hair stick to my scalp. Andalou is completely different. In addition, for those of you who understand Nioxin, if you change shampoos usually you will have a shedding period, with Andalou, I did not experience any shedding, as a matter of fact, I also notice less or about the same amount of hair in the shower drain, so fear not to at least give it a try. Most shampoos have all kinds of garbage in them that should not be put on your scalp. It makes me sick about what they put in them. I was very very happy to have found Andalou products and after using them, have nothing but good things to say. So fear not, give it a try!

Like the organic ingredients.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Help! my hair is thinning

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Jul 28, 2013

There is a difference - my hair is thicker.

realy works