excellent

Posted by 5493580895465153296 on Apr 13, 2016

very nice and fast shipping

Good

Posted by 5426682719930985708 on Dec 13, 2015

Good

hair became thicker

Posted by Norimah on Dec 01, 2015

Hair was noticeably thicker but the hair loss didn't stop, although it did lessen abit.

best shampoo

Posted by 5695226018251914211 on Nov 20, 2015

My hair is alive thanks to this shampoo * purchased it twice

Nice Unit

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Aug 28, 2015

The man I gave this to appreciated it being a complete kit. He says it is working as promised.

It does help.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I just about to finish my first treatment and already got my 2nd treatment a few days ago. This past winter has been really hard on my hair, and I been losing a lot more hair than usual. I finally decided to go for the all natural shampoo to see if it would help with the hair lose. Upon the very first time I shampoo my hair, I immediately noticed that I barely noticed any hair (unlike normally I would tell I catch a lot of hair when I shampoo). I was very happy with this. The smell is a little odd, but if it keeps my hair on my head I had no problem with it. I kept switching back and forth from 2 - 3 different shampoo that treats various things (volume, dryness..etc). I can always notice the difference in my hair loss when I use the Andalou. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

the oil is a waist of time

Posted by 5152265160084912867 on Jul 03, 2015

The shampoo and conditioner are nice, no allergies. The oil did not prevent my hair from falling, plus its so tiny, cant see how rubbing a few drops into your scalp can do something anyway.

A very good product

Posted by 5232565135539505385 on May 11, 2015

I bought this product two times and he regenerated my hair, wich grows thicker and faster. I think I'll reorder.

Very good but not miraculous

Posted by 4944691819461228277 on Mar 17, 2015

I would give this product 5 stars except that it claims to regrow hair. The reality is that no topical product is going to miraculously grow hair; even Rogaine has its limits. I am also very skeptical of the scientifically unproven "fruit stem cells." That said, this is a very good product. I have been using Jason Thin-to-Thick products for years. This compares well and is better. My hair appears fuller but at the same time is very manageable. I am wearing my hair longer at the moment, I do in fact need a hair cut, but it still looks good. In my opinion, the smell is fairly masculine, so a woman might not like the strong scent. I would not call the fragrance musky, but it does remind me of a "seafoam" scent. I use two applications of the shampoo when I shower because a single use does not lather fully. Other than the regrowth claim, my only other criticism is about the scalp treatment. The applicator needs work. It is basically an eye-drop bottle which makes controlled dosing difficult. I definitely recommend this product if you are looking for fuller hair from a healthier, more natural product.

Love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer2425025 on Feb 21, 2015

Haven't used it long enough to know if it's effective but totally love the smell!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »