お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Andalou Naturals, Clarifying BB Oil Control Beauty Balm, Un-Tinted with SPF 30, 2 fl oz (58 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

a bit heavy in humid weather

Posted by 4698742627598448624 on Jun 15, 2014

the texture is a bit thick & heavy to use in the hot & humid summer in HK. It's not oily nor sticky but looks like a film of grease on my face once applied, so I need to use a tissue to tap on it in order to reduce the shininess. Apart to this, it's a good sunscreen without nasty chemicals & really control the sebum secretion of my face. Guess it's more suitable to use in Europe's summer as it's less humid & needs more hydration. Right now I will leave it till Winter comes to HK again.

Not matt enough

Posted by 5538592800401611646 on May 16, 2015

I used to surf. For bio safety and stability under sun and water, I've tried my share of mineral sunblocks. Most of them might be greasy but all of them have been extremely stable on the skin. So much so, it's very difficult to get zinc sunblock off the face. Won't come off scrubbing with soap and water. The only thing that takes off zinc sunblock completely is oil cleansing. But this Andalou product is very prone to smear, sweat and water. Anything comes in contact with the face, it's gone. I walk everywhere and sweat. I also do sports outside. This smearing off all the time thing is inconvenient for me. I tried Andalou BB tinted sunblock too, and this product is worse - in a way that it's even more smear prone than your average foundation. And it's super greasy too. I only recommend Andalou product for ladies who stay in office all day and nothing ever touches their face.

White cast on my face

Posted by 5283813498579037341 on Jul 03, 2015

I love that this is a cruelty-free, vegan and natural product! I also like its fruity scent. But consistency is quite thick and it feels a bit heavy on skin. The worst thing is that it leaves even my pale (yellow) skin very whitish. So I can use it only under make-up. That's why only three stars.

Très difficile à travailler

Posted by sandrinep on Oct 20, 2013

Déçue par ce produit qui me donne un teint cadavérique . Je suis obligée de mettre un fond de teint plus fonçé

Incolore mais pas adapté aux peaux noires

Posted by 4794511220952038332 on Oct 29, 2013

Hélas! Ce produit, est efficace pour les pores et l;unification du teint. Mais malgré sa touche incolore, j'ai été obligé d'utiliser ce produit par parcimonie. UNE POINTE sur mon doigt! Sinon, je deviens violette. Agis comme une protection solaire des plages

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »