Such a good moisturizer!

Posted by 5095264732586185845 on May 20, 2014

I am totally loving this product, the texture is really light and makes your skin feel soft and silky. There's a lot of product in the jar too, which makes it totally worth the money you invest in it! The scent is nice, natural and light, which I love.

Very good product

Posted by 4736756182333921397 on May 05, 2014

I used at the day time before make up,it's smooth and moisture.

Love it!

Posted by 4833859391917673749 on Feb 07, 2015

I have very sensitive and also very oily skin. I have only ever had one other moisturiser work on my skin... usually I end up with a very shiny look, or else I end up breaking out. I've been using this cream now for a month: no breakouts, no shiny-ness. I'm so impressed!! After I put it on, it all absorbs completely and feels soft rather than greasy. I've switched over to all Andalou products.

Andalou Naturals Beautiful Day Cream, 1000 Roses, Sensitive, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Posted by 5008230676964124892 on Jun 16, 2015

I have combination skin with mild acne prone. I apllied this cream under foundation in the morning. I found the scent to be very pleasant, like the scent of real fresh, roses. So heavenly and wonderful! The texture is light, refreshing, fluffy, not gresy. It moisturized my skin so perfectly. It allowed my foundation to glide on and not sink in and soak up the sponge. I noticed that my skin had a lovely glow after a few weeks of use. I was sad one day when the jar slipped out of my hand and crashed onto my bathroom floor and all of the cream splatted out onto my tiles. My warning is to be extra carefful handling your jar or this might happen to you and you will be left with no product! This is my only caveat and disadvantage to the product: the actual design is not foolproof. Other than that, the formula for my skin is 100% perfection!

Sad...

Posted by 5396645574498182014 on Mar 25, 2015

Actually, my skin can't stand this product... In spite I love the smell, texture and the packaging!

Doesn't worth the price!

Posted by 5084549265654262105 on Oct 10, 2015

For my dry sensitive skin it's not enough moisturizing. I've been using this cream for 3 months now, and I don't see any changes on my skin. There is no harm but no improvement as well. Won't buy again.

not moisturized

Posted by Reviewer2217135 on Apr 10, 2015

I'm in my early 50's with dry, sensitive skin. I love their Goji cream for mature skin so thought I'd try their sensitive skin line. I love the light rose fragrance, how it feels and absorbs well. However, it does not stay moisturized after an hour and after a jar-use, my skin has become noticeably dull with dry patches. This cream is definitely not for mature skin.

Andalou day cream

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 15, 2015

Very light cream with a pleasant smell of roses. Moisturizes well. Suitable for the warm season of the year. Without SPF and during the cold period will not work.

Smells lovely!

Posted by 5481617616163476881 on Sep 11, 2014

Lovely rose scent. Used only a few times but so far so good. I like how it gives a matte finish but still feel super moisturized so it's great under makeup.

buena crema

Posted by 5496888098374635034 on Dec 22, 2014

Buena crema, a buen precio. Yo tengo la piel mixta, con tendencia a resercarse en invierno y me va bien. Huele genial y no deja la piel grasa en absoluto.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »