July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Customer Reviews

Andalou Naturals, Beauty Balm, Sheer Tint with SPF 30, Brightening, 2 fl oz (58 ml)

$15.96
$19.95
Savings of: $3.99 (20% Off)
3.9 out of 5 based on 18 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 11 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

If you want to be as carrot this cream for you

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 20, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Strange stuff... and definitely can not be called as BB. Tooooooo red-orange colour and not concealing even minor things. But moisturize good))) and there r no harsh chemicals))) and SPF 30. Unfortunately can not use it cause of colour. I have fair skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

GREAT FINDING! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

This bb has become my essencial daily cream for sunny days! Transparent and light, yet smoothing out complexion, gives a touch of tan, NO breakouts - believe my sensitive skin. I forgot the feeling of "mask" or "dirt" if I'm wearing make-up. The skin is gorgeous with it and after as well! Will try other andalou products in future! ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Этот бб-крем стал для меня настоящим открытием этой весной! Использую каждый солнечный день. Прозрачный и легкий, вместе с тем он отлично выравнивает тон кожи, придает легкий оттенок загара, не вызывает воспалений - у меня чувствительная кожа, с этим кремом я забыла про ощущение "маски" и "грязи" на накрашенном лице. Кожа выглядит ухоженной и светящейся не только с этим кремом, но и без него! ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

SPF and light coverage beauty balm

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I use this for when I just want a little bit of coverage.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

great face cream!!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Feb 11, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I am a 38 year old woman and have used this bb-cream everyday for about half a year now and I love it! It does not make me break out, and is very nourishing! I use several Andalou Naturals products and I absolutely love them!!They have great ingredients and cost a lot less than many other brands that use similar ingredients!:) I do not agree with others that say it gives you an orange hue, however I do have yellow undertones to my skin and it's perfect for me! I use it on its own on days that I go without makeup, and it gives me a nice youthful hue and evens out my skin to a certain degree, although it does not offer much coverage. I love to use it under my compact foundation, or as a base and then only use concealer where needed. Highly recommended!! :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Andalou BB tinted cream

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1696964 on May 22, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I this a lot it is more sheer than a foundation but gives enough colour to be worn alone. I like the colour it suits my gold toned fair skin. Im late 40's hardly ever go out without makeup but I will wear this. It gives a smooth natural dewy look great for aging skin without looking caked which now I'm having problems with most foundation looking so un-natural. If I want more moisturising I use moisturiser under it as well. The 1st Andalou product I tried was Andalou argan oil hair shampoo and condition their pump hairspray. I loved these so much I decided to use their skin care too and recommend it

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 11 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives