If you want to be as carrot this cream for you

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 20, 2013

Strange stuff... and definitely can not be called as BB. Tooooooo red-orange colour and not concealing even minor things. But moisturize good))) and there r no harsh chemicals))) and SPF 30. Unfortunately can not use it cause of colour. I have fair skin.

Andalou BB tinted cream

Posted by Reviewer1696964 on May 22, 2013

I this a lot it is more sheer than a foundation but gives enough colour to be worn alone. I like the colour it suits my gold toned fair skin. Im late 40's hardly ever go out without makeup but I will wear this. It gives a smooth natural dewy look great for aging skin without looking caked which now I'm having problems with most foundation looking so un-natural. If I want more moisturising I use moisturiser under it as well. The 1st Andalou product I tried was Andalou argan oil hair shampoo and condition their pump hairspray. I loved these so much I decided to use their skin care too and recommend it

Possibly comedogenic

Posted by Damascena on May 24, 2013

This BB cream provides a light coverage and although its nice that it has a SPF of 30 and whitening functions, it broke me out after only a few applications. Small pustules started to form on my face. As I was uncertain whether it was caused by this product, I gave it to my sister to try. My sister is 46 years old and hardly ever have pimples and only after two applications, she had a large pimple and a few smaller ones. The only ingredients that this product contains that could have caused the breakout would be jojoba oil, sunflower oil, pomegranate oil, orange oil and the "fruit stem cell and bioactive 8 berry complex" which I am not familiar with. Now, I know many of you actually use jojoba oil, sunflower oil, pomegranate oil and orange oil on your faces and it actually clears up acne, redness, etc and makes your skin healthy and glowing. However, there are a group of people (possibly me and my sister) who break out when using these oils. If you are part of this group, you may want to avoid this product . If you are uncertain if these oils break you out, do a patch test before applying products to face. In fact, it was my mistake not to do a patch test before using the product on my face, I can not stress this enough. What works for others may not work for you, always do a patch test before applying products to face!

great face cream!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Feb 11, 2014

I am a 38 year old woman and have used this bb-cream everyday for about half a year now and I love it! It does not make me break out, and is very nourishing! I use several Andalou Naturals products and I absolutely love them!!They have great ingredients and cost a lot less than many other brands that use similar ingredients!:) I do not agree with others that say it gives you an orange hue, however I do have yellow undertones to my skin and it's perfect for me! I use it on its own on days that I go without makeup, and it gives me a nice youthful hue and evens out my skin to a certain degree, although it does not offer much coverage. I love to use it under my compact foundation, or as a base and then only use concealer where needed. Highly recommended!! :)

Only for those who mostly stays indoor

Posted by startnow on May 16, 2015

Yes, the color is orangey. I am asian and even on me it's bit unnatural. I can imagine on whiter skin the color might be a bigger problem. But! It's extremely rare to find zinc sunblock with the right color. Most zinc products leave your face pastey white. I myself prefer bit orangey skin tone over ghosty white. My problem with the product is that it's super greasy and that, it smears right off, if anything comes in contact with the face- a hand, sweat, clothes, etc. I used to surf. For bio safety and stability under sun and water, I've tried my share of mineral sunblocks. Most of them might be greasy but all of them have been extremely stable on the skin. So much so, it's very difficult to get zinc sunblock off the face. Won't come off scrubbing with soap and water. The only thing that takes off zinc sunblock completely is oil cleansing. But this Andalou product is very prone to smear, sweat and water. It's gone when anything touches face. It's even more smear prone than your average foundation. You can tissue off. probably comes off easily with soap n water. Some might find this convenient. But I walk everywhere and sweat. I also do sports outside. This smearing off all the time thing is inconvenient for me. I only recommend this product for ladies who stay in office all day and nothing ever touches their face.

SPF and light coverage beauty balm

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

I use this for when I just want a little bit of coverage.

Good quality. Wrong colour

Posted by Reviewer3284684 on Sep 29, 2013

Smells nice, but the colour didn't blend to well with my skintone. Either that or the spf just leaves a whitish residue. I like the consitency and used it everyday of my vacation, where I spent most of my time at the beach. I will not be repurhasing because of the colour issues.

GOOD

Posted by LOURDES on May 11, 2014

GOOD SOLAR PROTECTION. ANDALOU KNOW OTHER GOODS AND DESERVE MY TRUST BUT WISH YOU HAD A LOT OF PROCTER WITH SPF 40 OR 50, I'M A PERSON WITH VERY WHITE SKIN, IT IS SUMMER LONG IN MY CITY, WE HAVE FOUR MONTHS OF TOTAL SUN.

Espectacular

Posted by 5692148723582139061 on Apr 22, 2015

Es justo lo que buscaba: Una crema hidratante y con índice de protección alto que no me dejara la cara blanca. Soy muy morena de piel y esta crema se funde con mi tono de piel de manera increíble. Es como no llevar nada, pero al mismo tiempo mi piel tiene incluso mejor aspecto. Tengo la piel mixta y esta crema hidrata mi piel sin dejar sensación grasa. En veinte años, es la mejor crema protectora de uso diario que he probado.

Saving my skin -Love this sunscreen

Posted by 5342160465463988305 on May 31, 2016

This is a great product! I live in the tropics and use it daily and it covers imperfections and looks totally natural. It's also helping me stay young looking. Just don't get it on your clothes. It stains!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »