10% Off Orders Over $40!

Andalou Naturals, Beauty Balm, Sheer Tint with SPF 30, Brightening, 2 fl oz (58 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

If you want to be as carrot this cream for you

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 20, 2013

Strange stuff... and definitely can not be called as BB. Tooooooo red-orange colour and not concealing even minor things. But moisturize good))) and there r no harsh chemicals))) and SPF 30. Unfortunately can not use it cause of colour. I have fair skin.

great face cream!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Feb 11, 2014

I am a 38 year old woman and have used this bb-cream everyday for about half a year now and I love it! It does not make me break out, and is very nourishing! I use several Andalou Naturals products and I absolutely love them!!They have great ingredients and cost a lot less than many other brands that use similar ingredients!:) I do not agree with others that say it gives you an orange hue, however I do have yellow undertones to my skin and it's perfect for me! I use it on its own on days that I go without makeup, and it gives me a nice youthful hue and evens out my skin to a certain degree, although it does not offer much coverage. I love to use it under my compact foundation, or as a base and then only use concealer where needed. Highly recommended!! :)

SPF and light coverage beauty balm

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

I use this for when I just want a little bit of coverage.

Andalou BB tinted cream

Posted by Reviewer1696964 on May 22, 2013

I this a lot it is more sheer than a foundation but gives enough colour to be worn alone. I like the colour it suits my gold toned fair skin. Im late 40's hardly ever go out without makeup but I will wear this. It gives a smooth natural dewy look great for aging skin without looking caked which now I'm having problems with most foundation looking so un-natural. If I want more moisturising I use moisturiser under it as well. The 1st Andalou product I tried was Andalou argan oil hair shampoo and condition their pump hairspray. I loved these so much I decided to use their skin care too and recommend it

Possibly comedogenic

Posted by Damascena on May 24, 2013

This BB cream provides a light coverage and although its nice that it has a SPF of 30 and whitening functions, it broke me out after only a few applications. Small pustules started to form on my face. As I was uncertain whether it was caused by this product, I gave it to my sister to try. My sister is 46 years old and hardly ever have pimples and only after two applications, she had a large pimple and a few smaller ones. The only ingredients that this product contains that could have caused the breakout would be jojoba oil, sunflower oil, pomegranate oil, orange oil and the "fruit stem cell and bioactive 8 berry complex" which I am not familiar with. Now, I know many of you actually use jojoba oil, sunflower oil, pomegranate oil and orange oil on your faces and it actually clears up acne, redness, etc and makes your skin healthy and glowing. However, there are a group of people (possibly me and my sister) who break out when using these oils. If you are part of this group, you may want to avoid this product . If you are uncertain if these oils break you out, do a patch test before applying products to face. In fact, it was my mistake not to do a patch test before using the product on my face, I can not stress this enough. What works for others may not work for you, always do a patch test before applying products to face!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »