A warming sensation briefly when first applied TO THE FACE & moderately moisturising (tested on face only!)

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on May 11, 2015

I purchased this cream for use on my face even though it is a body cream (however having said that, I don't see why a chemical-free and safe ingredient list in a body cream/lotion should/could not be used for the face). It is obviously not as moisturising as an oil based cream and is a little thicker than a lotion which is what I was after, but it seems to have a very slight warming/tingling feeling when first applied although this dissipates very quickly. I've heard glycerin can feel like this because it draws water from the skin(which doesn't seem productive)but like I said, not sure whether this is true. It's not as moisturising as I'd like, but not too bad either. I'd say just ok for relieving the very dry feeling after the face has been washed. Edited: BUT IS FANTASTIC WHEN I APPLIED TO THE BODY - as intended ;)...

Easy to spread, smells yummy

Posted by Elisabeth on Apr 23, 2013

I really like this body butter. It is quite creamy, and very easy to spread, unlike some other body butters I've tried. I love the smell, although it is quite strong, so if you're sensitive so stronger smells, this is not for you. My skin is quite dry, and this seems to help, so I won't hesitate to buy this again.

Lovely

Posted by Mincruiser on Jan 19, 2014

Goes on smooth, absorbs very well, makes my skin soft, smells delicious like almond cookies! The only minuses - slightly pricy and scent doesn't last a long time.

quite a good product!

Posted by 4695539087013596738 on May 16, 2014

First good point: the product was shipped in a little blastic bag and closed with some adhesive tape so that it does'nt spread in the box during the travel. The packaging is simple, and practical. The cream is quite heavy but it's absorbed in 2 minutes. It smells like a freshly baked cookie :)

great

Posted by 5112641266184693116 on May 28, 2014

Very moisturising, smells like chocolate, takes a while to absorb but is very nice.

bon produit

Posted by Frenchgirl on Jul 14, 2014

une très bonne odeur de cookie tout chaud mais l'odeur est à mon goût trop forte pour l'été. a voir cet hiver

Bien

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Fait bien son travail. Nous avons tendance à avoir la peau seche et mon fils très atopique et cette crème aide beaucoup. Contraitrement à beaucoup niveau odeur je ne suis pas super fan