iHerb order from Canada

Posted by 5117683650280898450 on Apr 28, 2015

I would not use this site if you are ordering from Canada. I ended up with a duty bill that was so much that I ended up paying more for my order than if i went to an expensive Whole Foods. Do not order from this site. Shop around on Canadian sites.

This smell is amazing!!!

Posted by 5440818787195415723 on Apr 26, 2015

It smells like cocoa and nuts together!! The best smell for me!! It hydrates really well!! Great product!! I will definitely buy again and again!!!!

Excellent !

Posted by 4906856604103558850 on Apr 14, 2015

Une crème qui sent divinement bon, un mélange de gâteau au chocolat et de cookies sortant du four ! Pénètre facilement, ne colle pas. Très agréable à utiliser ! C'est définitivement un achat à refaire l'hiver prochain !

IT IS DIVINE!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

It smells like some heaven cake. I never met a cake which smelled like this in real life, I wish I do, can't eat other cakes when I think of that smell.

Andalou Naturals Body Butter

Posted by Reviewer1947485 on Mar 29, 2015

My favorite go to skin treatment especially in the wintertime! The scents of these products are outstanding, texture unbeatable!

It really works!

Posted by 4701742566323908233 on Feb 20, 2015

I have been using this product for a few weeks now on my skin and my children's skin. It has been a significant help in combating the drying effects of winter weather. I intend to keep it as part of our skin care collection.

Best scent ever!

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Jan 14, 2015

This body butter is not only moisturizing, but it has the best scent i ever smelled on a cosmetic product! I want to eat my skin after i apply this, it's so amazing! I also want to thank the company for doing such a professional work, i never had a problem with any of my orders and they come pretty fast as well!

Super nice

Posted by 5549883809095044317 on Dec 08, 2014

Nice smell and leaves my skin soft.

Un petit bonheur

Posted by 4953652858343585286 on Oct 07, 2014

Rien que l'odeur est une merveille ! C'est un baume vraiment nourrissant, très hydratant et épais. Il est particulièrement adapté aux peaux sensibles car sa compo est impeccable et clean

gorgous thick lovely cream best I have ever used so far

Posted by Reviewer1489917 on Aug 11, 2014

this cream is the bees knees, though I did prefer it in the little pot it used to come in, the cream is great thick, dissolves lovely, I get no reaction on my skin, recommend this one highly