Best scent ever!

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Jan 14, 2015

This body butter is not only moisturizing, but it has the best scent i ever smelled on a cosmetic product! I want to eat my skin after i apply this, it's so amazing! I also want to thank the company for doing such a professional work, i never had a problem with any of my orders and they come pretty fast as well!

Perfect!

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Jan 23, 2016

It's somewhere between body butter and lotion and I love it! It's the only thing that keeps my skin healthy here in the desert.

gorgous thick lovely cream best I have ever used so far

Posted by Reviewer1489917 on Aug 11, 2014

this cream is the bees knees, though I did prefer it in the little pot it used to come in, the cream is great thick, dissolves lovely, I get no reaction on my skin, recommend this one highly

Excellent !

Posted by 4906856604103558850 on Apr 14, 2015

Une crème qui sent divinement bon, un mélange de gâteau au chocolat et de cookies sortant du four ! Pénètre facilement, ne colle pas. Très agréable à utiliser ! C'est définitivement un achat à refaire l'hiver prochain !

Will order for the 3d time

Posted by 5275954775242685917 on Sep 19, 2013

A fantastic smell and nice feel to the skin

Amazing

Posted by 5087175047643040898 on Oct 17, 2013

This is the body butter from the gods!!! Smells delicious and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated, and sinks in very quickly. Will definitely buy again when I finish it up!!

Divine...

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Mar 16, 2014

This product is great! I purchased it initially as it was organic and reasonably priced, and have found it to be a good quality too. The smell is delicious, too much so in fact, just like cookies and cream, and so next time I think I will have to try one of the others in this range so that I'm not encouraged to eat bad stuff!

Love the aroma! Not sticky!

Posted by 5478109289055297279 on Sep 13, 2013

Love the aroma and the body butter isn't sticky at all while it's totally absorbed. Will be an Autumn to Winter favorite!

Un petit bonheur

Posted by 4953652858343585286 on Oct 07, 2014

Rien que l'odeur est une merveille ! C'est un baume vraiment nourrissant, très hydratant et épais. Il est particulièrement adapté aux peaux sensibles car sa compo est impeccable et clean

Smells like chocolate

Posted by 4899076418584058964 on Dec 12, 2015

This smells so good!!! I love it, as it is the perfect combination: amazing smell and offers a very good hydration of dry skin.