Amazing

Posted by 5087175047643040898 on Oct 17, 2013

This is the body butter from the gods!!! Smells delicious and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated, and sinks in very quickly. Will definitely buy again when I finish it up!!

Good Butter !!

Posted by 5324639310440248733 on Oct 22, 2013

l'odeur est sublime et l'effet sur la peau très surprenant !!

Kukui Cocoa

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 05, 2013

A very nice smell and texture of this butter. Like a cookie. Nourish the skin very good.

Lovely body butter with amazing scent

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Feb 09, 2014

I've got a lot of body butters; this is one of my favourites. It's thick and moisturises extremely well. It has a sweet, nutty scent which I love. It's not exactly cheap so I don't use it every day. It's more of a treat for my body!

Divine...

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Mar 16, 2014

This product is great! I purchased it initially as it was organic and reasonably priced, and have found it to be a good quality too. The smell is delicious, too much so in fact, just like cookies and cream, and so next time I think I will have to try one of the others in this range so that I'm not encouraged to eat bad stuff!

Super nice

Posted by 5549883809095044317 on Dec 08, 2014

Nice smell and leaves my skin soft.

Best scent ever!

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Jan 14, 2015

This body butter is not only moisturizing, but it has the best scent i ever smelled on a cosmetic product! I want to eat my skin after i apply this, it's so amazing! I also want to thank the company for doing such a professional work, i never had a problem with any of my orders and they come pretty fast as well!

don't eat this

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 16, 2016

i am not a fan of fragranced/scented products. i choose skincare based on my skin needs & ingredients. whatever claims the products made, i will have to look at the ingredients closely and carefully. with that being said, this body butter contains nice array of ingredients that provides benefit for skin (antioxidants/skin repairing) and for once, the scent doesn't bother me, at all. it actually smells nice & i like it, almost like something edible.

It really works!

Posted by 4701742566323908233 on Feb 20, 2015

I have been using this product for a few weeks now on my skin and my children's skin. It has been a significant help in combating the drying effects of winter weather. I intend to keep it as part of our skin care collection.

Andalou Naturals Body Butter

Posted by Reviewer1947485 on Mar 29, 2015

My favorite go to skin treatment especially in the wintertime! The scents of these products are outstanding, texture unbeatable!