Works great for a natural product

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 07, 2012

Before this I was using a similar, less natural product. Whilst this doesn't quite achieve the same effect, it still works really well. It works best if you put it on before you moisturiser, and if you wear makeup you will find that it won't settle into any fine lines nearly as much as it does without this product. I think it's worth the price, but remember that the effect is only temporary. It won't actually fill in fine lines and wrinkles permanently.

No Change

Posted by Reviewer1350226 on Aug 25, 2015

This product made absolutely no change in my skin's appearance, and it balled up under my moisturizer and foundation. Save your money.

good eyecream

Posted by 5275258405387654215 on Feb 06, 2016

I like this eye cream.After using it only one week, my skin looks better

Have Noticed Improvement in Two Weeks

Posted by Reviewer1181234 on Dec 18, 2011

The smell is unnoticeable and cream is non irritating. It appears to have made some difference in wrinkles. My skin is in good shape for age 58 and I want to retain its youthfulness.

skin care

Posted by 5169860453827624365 on Apr 15, 2014

This cream is thick & smells nice. See a small change for the short time of use.

Okay

Posted by 5561277188782022908 on May 03, 2016

I expected this to work miracles, and although it seems to make my skin nice and soft, I haven't seen a lot of difference to my wrinkles. Maybe my wrinkles are just too deep!

no result(

Posted by Reviewer1037504 on Apr 15, 2012

cream does not help me.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1172299 on Feb 10, 2012

Excellent price for money

Andalou Deep Wrinkle Filler

Posted by 5016726127889901966 on Mar 13, 2014

Product worked wonders on tiny lines around my eyes and mouth. It has a very pleasant smell too which is important to me.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013

This is a product that one is unable to give results on for many months as it takes time to fill them wrinkles in! But it has a lovely fragrance, moisturises well and is natural. The tube is very small though, won't last very long.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »