amazing !!

Posted by 4938187560542490030 on Mar 19, 2016

i'm purchasing it for the second time now! really good for dry skin ! does not break me out loving this product

Feels luxurious yet light at the same time.

Posted by 5725690631932900168 on Feb 18, 2016

Living in a tropical country, I will slather on a layer of sunscreen with SPF 50++ minimum daily but I still like my day moisturiser to have an SPF factor for added protection. This did not clog my pores at all and absorbed very well into the skin. Love the smell. Will buy again.

Leaves face greasy

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on Jan 20, 2016

The texture of this moisturizer is very rich and does not absorb into the skin well, leaving a greasy sheen. The scent is nice and my skin feels soft, but it is difficult to wear under makeup or on its own. There are plenty of other facial lotions with SPF to try that may work better for me...

Great moisturiser for normal to dry skin

Posted by 5593924860364568585 on Jan 02, 2016

Great moisturiser for normal to dry skin. I now also use it as a sunscreen for my body because it's not too greasy or thick & doesn't leave a white cast (remembering it's only spf18).

Lovely Sunscreen

Posted by 5191789338057625008 on Dec 21, 2015

I found this looking for sunscreen that would be gentle on my sensitive skin (others bring it out in lumps and welts). Has a lovely citrus scent and goes on nicely without being thick and smeary. A nice non-greasy finish - feels lovely on my skin. Like this guys - is in my handbag as my backup/touchup staple for daily use.

Perfect light day cream!

Posted by 5160573259416528970 on Dec 17, 2015

I have been looking for a good natural day cream for quite some time. I wanted something that was moisturizing, but didn't leave my combination skin greasy. I also wanted a built in SPF and for the product to be without any harsh chemicals. This ticks pretty much all of those boxes. I will say that I have a combination skin, and in the middle of winter this could have been a bit more hydrating- I think with a serum underneath it will be perfect. I have not had a negative reaction to this product, which I was worried about initially. For anyone who is wondering, It leaves skin with a matte finish. Also, considering the size of this product, it is an incredible product for the value... I think this will last around 6 months or so.

Good sunscreen

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Jun 07, 2015

It is not greasy. Effective. I use it on my Sabah trip, good protection.

Buena hidratante

Posted by 5692148723582139061 on Apr 23, 2015

Me gusta porque no deja sensación grasa y la piel permanece mate durante horas, al menos en mi caso, y tengo la piel mixta. Me gusta que tenga SPF, aunque son de origen químico.

Great day cream

Posted by 5032414733154048388 on Apr 22, 2015

Great cream for moisturizing, i have atopic eczema and this cream does not itch/burn or irritate during the day. Great also for the SPF as I tend to break out using sun lotions. This cream keeps my skin completely moist the whole day long with application only in the morning. I haev very vrey dry skin so this cream is simply amazing. Definitely buying again!

Perfect.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

I just love it: Easy to use, a nice fragrance and keeps my skin moisturized and yet feelig fresh. Doesn't cause any reactions or breakouts. My skin is normal to dry with a tendency for breakouts or irritation if I use too strong products. Goes into the skin really nicely. Will reorder, it has everything I look for in a facial moisturizer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »