Exactly What I Was Looking For

Posted by amandajtalks on Mar 02, 2014

I am so please that I decided to pick up this first product the first time I ordered from iHerb. Many people I have spoken to say that they struggle to find a good, healthy day time moisturizer - especially one with sun protection, and I managed to find one on my first try! Not only are the ingredients in this product excellent, it moisturizes my combination oily-to-dry acne-prone skin well without being too heavy or leaving a greasy film. It has a pleasant smell, does not break me out and even soothes any irritated blemishes I might have. I usually wear it under makeup, and it does not leave any whitecast. All in all, a great product that I would definitely recommend.

My new moisturizer for life

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Dec 12, 2011

Feels good on my skin and I love the added bonus of SPF 18. I was worried about potential breakouts from switching lotions, but thankfully haven't had any issues.

Love the smell

Posted by enky-at-iherb on Sep 21, 2012

Great texture, easily absorbs, fresh citrus smell. May seem a bit light for dry skin.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on May 02, 2013

I absolutely love this moisturizer!! It has all that I am looking for; nice texture and smell, does not cause any break outs, nice under makeup, natural ingredients, anti aging and Spf 18!! I have been using it for over a year now, both winter and summer, and I'll continue to use it!! I highly recommend this facial lotion! :-)

A skin cream that smells fresh and delicate with a good level SPF factor

Posted by Reviewer1181234 on Dec 18, 2011

I like the way my skin looks and feels with this skin cream and SPF factor 18.

Love it

Posted by 4832756073216300166 on Feb 05, 2015

I have been wearing this almost daily since I received it a few weeks ago. The smell is pleasant, like citrus, so its refreshing to apply in the morning when you wake up. I have oily skin and have worn it under makeup, and it does a pretty decent job of keeping the oilies at bay, at least for a few hours. By the end of the day my skin is a tad shiny, but not any shinier than regular moisturiser, so that's a plus for me. I love that Andalou is cruelty free as well.

Perfect light day cream!

Posted by 5160573259416528970 on Dec 17, 2015

I have been looking for a good natural day cream for quite some time. I wanted something that was moisturizing, but didn't leave my combination skin greasy. I also wanted a built in SPF and for the product to be without any harsh chemicals. This ticks pretty much all of those boxes. I will say that I have a combination skin, and in the middle of winter this could have been a bit more hydrating- I think with a serum underneath it will be perfect. I have not had a negative reaction to this product, which I was worried about initially. For anyone who is wondering, It leaves skin with a matte finish. Also, considering the size of this product, it is an incredible product for the value... I think this will last around 6 months or so.

Perfect.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

I just love it: Easy to use, a nice fragrance and keeps my skin moisturized and yet feelig fresh. Doesn't cause any reactions or breakouts. My skin is normal to dry with a tendency for breakouts or irritation if I use too strong products. Goes into the skin really nicely. Will reorder, it has everything I look for in a facial moisturizer.

Great day cream

Posted by 5032414733154048388 on Apr 22, 2015

Great cream for moisturizing, i have atopic eczema and this cream does not itch/burn or irritate during the day. Great also for the SPF as I tend to break out using sun lotions. This cream keeps my skin completely moist the whole day long with application only in the morning. I haev very vrey dry skin so this cream is simply amazing. Definitely buying again!

Love it!

Posted by Marvika on May 09, 2012

Moisturizes, smells wonderful, and protects from the sun's harmful effects. Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »