New To iHerb?

Andalou Naturals, Age Defying, Ultra Sheer Daily Defense, Facial Lotion with SPF 18, 2.7 fl oz (80 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Posted by amandajtalks on Mar 02, 2014

I am so please that I decided to pick up this first product the first time I ordered from iHerb. Many people I have spoken to say that they struggle to find a good, healthy day time moisturizer - especially one with sun protection, and I managed to find one on my first try! Not only are the ingredients in this product excellent, it moisturizes my combination oily-to-dry acne-prone skin well without being too heavy or leaving a greasy film. It has a pleasant smell, does not break me out and even soothes any irritated blemishes I might have. I usually wear it under makeup, and it does not leave any whitecast. All in all, a great product that I would definitely recommend.

My new moisturizer for life

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Dec 12, 2011

Feels good on my skin and I love the added bonus of SPF 18. I was worried about potential breakouts from switching lotions, but thankfully haven't had any issues.

Love the smell

Posted by enky-at-iherb on Sep 21, 2012

Great texture, easily absorbs, fresh citrus smell. May seem a bit light for dry skin.

A skin cream that smells fresh and delicate with a good level SPF factor

Posted by Reviewer1181234 on Dec 18, 2011

I like the way my skin looks and feels with this skin cream and SPF factor 18.

Love it!

Posted by Marvika on May 09, 2012

Moisturizes, smells wonderful, and protects from the sun's harmful effects. Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »