EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$15.96
$19.95
Savings of: $3.99 (20% off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 10 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Me gusta mucho

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014

La textura no es la típica de un serum, es una emulsión cremosa de color blanco. Pone que no tiene olor, pero huele totalmente a protector solar del de toda la vida. En la piel se extiende bien, no es grasiento. Me recuerda mucho en textura y acabado al de Avene toque seco. Tengo la piel mixta/grasa y se me a absorbido enseguida. Ahora hace como una hora que lo apliqué y mi piel sigue sin estar engrasada (muchas cremas sobre todo las que tienen protección solar hacen que la piel me "sude" y se me engrase enseguida) Es comodo de llevar. No da calor y lo más importante para mi.... NO deja la piel blanca

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

good, but not for my skintype

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5468277899415162599 on Mar 05, 2015

I have a combination skin, and I searched a silicon-free sun protector, what hydrate my skin too. I chosed this product. It's a little bit heavy cream, adsorbs in 10 minutes, and my skin stay shiny after that. So I chosed bad. This cream will be good for dry skin. But who have a combination or oily skin, don't choose this. The ingredients are super, it doesn't contains parfum and other irritative ingredients.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Lovely natural product

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5470474501849532535 on Sep 11, 2014

So far I am loving this product. Its unscented, and natural which I love. It goes on the face nicely and is not oily or too thick. I use it under foundation etc, and find it gives the skin a lovely moist healthy glow. will purchase again!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Not bad

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4879558278020316694 on Feb 28, 2015

It is a little sticky, but overall not bad. Sun is still not strong in Croatia, so I cannot say if it is good protection against hyperpigmentation.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Excellent

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by FelixFelix on Nov 19, 2014

I love this product. No smell, no oily, excellent ingredients, great SPF for winter. I will buy this again and again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 10 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »