good, but not for my skintype

Posted by 5468277899415162599 on Mar 05, 2015

I have a combination skin, and I searched a silicon-free sun protector, what hydrate my skin too. I chosed this product. It's a little bit heavy cream, adsorbs in 10 minutes, and my skin stay shiny after that. So I chosed bad. This cream will be good for dry skin. But who have a combination or oily skin, don't choose this. The ingredients are super, it doesn't contains parfum and other irritative ingredients.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014

La textura no es la típica de un serum, es una emulsión cremosa de color blanco. Pone que no tiene olor, pero huele totalmente a protector solar del de toda la vida. En la piel se extiende bien, no es grasiento. Me recuerda mucho en textura y acabado al de Avene toque seco. Tengo la piel mixta/grasa y se me a absorbido enseguida. Ahora hace como una hora que lo apliqué y mi piel sigue sin estar engrasada (muchas cremas sobre todo las que tienen protección solar hacen que la piel me "sude" y se me engrase enseguida) Es comodo de llevar. No da calor y lo más importante para mi.... NO deja la piel blanca

Not bad

Posted by 4879558278020316694 on Feb 28, 2015

It is a little sticky, but overall not bad. Sun is still not strong in Croatia, so I cannot say if it is good protection against hyperpigmentation.

Too creamy to be called a serum

Posted by 5116303391156161765 on May 18, 2015

The texture of this product is more similar to that of a cleansing milk or a light moisturizer than that of a serum. The SPF smell is strong but it does not last for long. I ended up using it as a moisturizer, but it felt heavy on my skin and it was not enough for my dry skin in the autumn.

Lovely natural product

Posted by 5470474501849532535 on Sep 11, 2014

So far I am loving this product. Its unscented, and natural which I love. It goes on the face nicely and is not oily or too thick. I use it under foundation etc, and find it gives the skin a lovely moist healthy glow. will purchase again!

Good

Posted by 5330551070151977868 on Jan 26, 2015

I like it, but it is better for winter and not summer, because it is not "light"

Not for oily skin

Posted by 5443484268116692570 on Jun 20, 2016

Appears greasy. Otherwise I LOVE Andalou Naturals

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 4665533725334869260 on Sep 01, 2016

First of all I m 35 years old and my skin is rather sensitive and dry,, This product absorbs immediately and it s not greasy. It has no smell and i find it perfect as a make up base. I don t fell that it moisturizes my skin enough especially in the winter but it leaves my skin with a healthy glow. I love its packaging and the ingredients it contains not to mention the high sun protection it offers. It makes an excellent combo with my vit. c serum by mad hippie. I would definitely repurchase it.

It's feels like sand in a cream

Posted by 5497151061738767473 on Mar 31, 2015

Every time when I use it I feel like small crystal scratching my skin. I think is not good... I think they didn't store the cream property or manufactures fault. Sorry, it's my first negative review in my life.

really great spf for dry skin :D

Posted by sassypout on Oct 28, 2016

DIY Booster Spf 30 facial serum from Andalou Naturals is one of my favorite beauty products purchased from iHerb *It has great & natural ingredients & no perfume (light scent that dissapears almost immediately) *practical packaging with a pump *you get generous size (60ml) *absorbs really fast,doesn't leave any greasy residue & it leaves my dry skin soft (doesn't dry me out) *gives a great base for my makeup

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »