Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 02, 2016

Good! You can combine with any cream and foundation. I will order again!

serum??

Posted by 5152265160084912867 on Jul 03, 2015

Got this cause it said serum, well its a cream, its greasy, but not too greasy like some SPF creams, does the job but still gave me pimples.

Too creamy to be called a serum

Posted by 5116303391156161765 on May 18, 2015

The texture of this product is more similar to that of a cleansing milk or a light moisturizer than that of a serum. The SPF smell is strong but it does not last for long. I ended up using it as a moisturizer, but it felt heavy on my skin and it was not enough for my dry skin in the autumn.

It's feels like sand in a cream

Posted by 5497151061738767473 on Mar 31, 2015

Every time when I use it I feel like small crystal scratching my skin. I think is not good... I think they didn't store the cream property or manufactures fault. Sorry, it's my first negative review in my life.

Lovely product!

Posted by 4974221949104013137 on Mar 25, 2015

Anadalou Naturals, lovely facial serum. Natural, unscented, works very well for dry and sensitive skin. Very comfortable packaging.

good, but not for my skintype

Posted by 5468277899415162599 on Mar 05, 2015

I have a combination skin, and I searched a silicon-free sun protector, what hydrate my skin too. I chosed this product. It's a little bit heavy cream, adsorbs in 10 minutes, and my skin stay shiny after that. So I chosed bad. This cream will be good for dry skin. But who have a combination or oily skin, don't choose this. The ingredients are super, it doesn't contains parfum and other irritative ingredients.

Not bad

Posted by 4879558278020316694 on Feb 28, 2015

It is a little sticky, but overall not bad. Sun is still not strong in Croatia, so I cannot say if it is good protection against hyperpigmentation.

Good

Posted by 5330551070151977868 on Jan 26, 2015

I like it, but it is better for winter and not summer, because it is not "light"

Excellent

Posted by FelixFelix on Nov 19, 2014

I love this product. No smell, no oily, excellent ingredients, great SPF for winter. I will buy this again and again.

Lovely natural product

Posted by 5470474501849532535 on Sep 11, 2014

So far I am loving this product. Its unscented, and natural which I love. It goes on the face nicely and is not oily or too thick. I use it under foundation etc, and find it gives the skin a lovely moist healthy glow. will purchase again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »