EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$14.38

$15.99

Savings of: $1.61 (10% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(9)
2 Stars
(4)
1 Stars
(5)
Reviews | English
Sort By

CAUSED SERIOUS SKIN RASH :o(((

Posted by Valerie on Sep 22, 2014

I ordered this kit for a voyage. Thanks God I ordered this kit and not full size versions. During the first day of use I felt slight tingling on my skin after use and didn't start to worry - I knew that vitamin C can cause reactions like that. The next day just after I put cream onto my skin, I felt that it started to burn :o((( I rinsed off everything, but is was too late, all face was covered with rash (luckily I didn't have time to try the mask - the result could be even worse). The rash longed for 1 week (I washed my face with mild hypoallergenic cleanser and after olive oil). My cosmetologist warned me of using natural products like these - she told that such a huge list of organic and "useful" ingredients can for sure cause unpredictable allergies (I am not an allergic person at all and my skin never was sensitive!) because organic substances are often unrefined and crude, which means big sized molecules, which don't go deep into the skin, but stay in it's upper layers, where they come into reaction with own skin oil and other allocations. Hence unexpected adverse skin reactions. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck and stay Healthy! ♫♪ Заказала этот набор в поездку, слава Богу не заказала сразу полноразмерные баночки... В первый день чувствовала легкое покалывание после использования. На второй день утром сразу после нанесения крема появилось сильное жжение, все смыла, но было уже поздно. Лицо было покрыто мелкой сыпью (мне повезло, что я не успела попробовать маску, результат мог бы быть плачевным). Моя косметолог предостерегла меня от использования органической косметики: по ее словам средства с длинным списком "полезных" органических компонентов в большинстве случаев вызывают подобные аллергические реакции. К сожалению, я не стала исключением - при том, что я не аллергик и моя кожа никогда не была чувствительной. Почему так происходит - органические компоненты в отличие от химических состоят часто нерафинированные или недостаточно очищенны, следовательно, состоят из крупных молекул, которые не проникают в глубокие слои кожи, а задерживаются в ее верхних слоях, где активно начинают вступать в соединения с кожным салом и другими выделениями кожи. И предугадать, каков будет результат этой реакции - очень сложно. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи и Здоровья! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Good trial size

Posted by mashimaroluff on Jun 02, 2014

Overall this came in good size to try. The whole line has a very pleasant tangerine smell. I find that they isn't moistizing enough for my dry-normal skin though. They are more appropriate it for oily-combo skin. Cleanser: mild, creamy cleanser that doesn't leave skin dry, but doesn't leave residue/layer like other cream cleansers do. Wash off my sunscreen, but not makeup. I didn't expect it too though. Smell good Toner: mild toner. Can't comment on removing make up since I double cleansed. Smell strong of tangerine. Skin feel brighten and plump the next day. Probiotic cream: light weight, almost gel like cream that hydrate normal skin well during summer. Too light for winter though. I love how it plump up my skin the next day. Feel like it really soak in and moisturized my skin. Didn't clog my pore (mine are veryyy easily clogged). Mildly effective on acne. During the peak of my acne period, I find that it reduced the appearance of my acne and they heal faster. Carrot cream: thicker than the other cream but not heavy. Sink in quickly. Mildly clog my pores on the side of my nose. Isn't moisturizing enough for winter. Mask: smell awesome. I could feel the slight tingling feeling when applied ( I'm a daily bha and aha user). Skin look brighten after cleansed. But my skin feel slightly irritated and red. After an hour, my face was itchy, and I have red spot all over my face. Something in the mask must have irritated my skin, but it might not irritate yours. If not for the post irritation, this mask was quite pleasant

Was this review helpful to you?

realy nice work

Posted by 5612538623209054739 on Dec 17, 2013

After one month my skin looks brighter. Its not spectacular, but i realy see progress.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nof for Me

Posted by Mincruiser on Jan 26, 2014

I love to try out new skin care products and this trial kit was the perfect way to do so. The packaging and presentation of the products is realy lovely, and the price is good, but unfortuantely the products themselves just do not do my skin any good. I like to give products a fair chance and not give up after one use, so I tried these products for ten days. My skin is no brighter, I do not have more even skin tone, and worst of all I know have terrible inflamed acne on my chin and upper lip - I am 50 and I have not had acne this bad since I was a teenager! I read some positive reviews about these products, which is why I tried them. But they are just not suitable at all for my sensitive, combination type skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

Andalou Naturals

Posted by HeidiT on Oct 07, 2013

This is a great way to test out the products in this line. They are all of a good quality and I have not had any allergic/sensitive reactions to any of them. My skin is very sensitive, but also a dry combination skin, and I prefer the creams to the cleanser, which isn't deep cleansing enough for my T-zone, but it would be great for anyone without skin prone to clogged pores. What's great about Andalou though, is that you can mix and match products from their different lines.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by 5609260164154172729 on Jul 01, 2014

I am a huge Andalou fan now! This was the first time I used this brand. I have very sensitive skin and was thankful for the trail size. I loved the products so much and had such good results I bought the full size. As always iHerb was prompt ,accurate and had the best prices around!

Was this review helpful to you?

amazing !

Posted by 5209959821630405490 on May 14, 2014

my skin is really clear... no doubt it makes me feel so good !

Was this review helpful to you?

Good for senstive skin

Posted by 4674986297043440299 on Sep 06, 2014

Absolutely great value for the price! I love the delicate look ans small tubes for travelling. And must say you get a rather generous amount with the price in mind. A perfect starter kit with enough to see if these products suits your skin. I won't give it 5 stars though, as it didn't have any wow effect on my skin. It cleanses and hydrates in a very kind way for sensitive/allergic skin. Did't even get dry using the mask. Will buy again for future travels. Worth a shot!

Was this review helpful to you?

Some products are better then the others

Posted by 5009947428753147039 on Jul 20, 2014

The cleanser and the toner have a nice smell and do the job. The glycolic mask should be used for 5 minutes max. The day cream is a bit heavy and the night cream is fine.

Was this review helpful to you?

Might work for you, was very drying for me.

Posted by Reviewer1218008 on Mar 16, 2014

I found every product in this kit to be really drying on my skin. I've been using everything in the kit for about 2 weeks, with the exception of the night cream because it was so drying I couldn't even stand it on my face. I will not buy this line again. I gave it 2 stars because the kit is a good way to try the products and there is a generous amount of each product for a trial size.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 39 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »