Andalou Naturals, Get Started Brightening, Skin Care Essentials, 5 Piece Kit

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Andalou Naturals

Posted by HeidiT on Oct 07, 2013

This is a great way to test out the products in this line. They are all of a good quality and I have not had any allergic/sensitive reactions to any of them. My skin is very sensitive, but also a dry combination skin, and I prefer the creams to the cleanser, which isn't deep cleansing enough for my T-zone, but it would be great for anyone without skin prone to clogged pores. What's great about Andalou though, is that you can mix and match products from their different lines.

Good trial size

Posted by annietg on Jun 02, 2014

Overall this came in good size to try. The whole line has a very pleasant tangerine smell. I find that they isn't moistizing enough for my dry-normal skin though. They are more appropriate it for oily-combo skin. Cleanser: mild, creamy cleanser that doesn't leave skin dry, but doesn't leave residue/layer like other cream cleansers do. Wash off my sunscreen, but not makeup. I didn't expect it too though. Smell good Toner: mild toner. Can't comment on removing make up since I double cleansed. Smell strong of tangerine. Skin feel brighten and plump the next day. Probiotic cream: light weight, almost gel like cream that hydrate normal skin well during summer. Too light for winter though. I love how it plump up my skin the next day. Feel like it really soak in and moisturized my skin. Didn't clog my pore (mine are veryyy easily clogged). Mildly effective on acne. During the peak of my acne period, I find that it reduced the appearance of my acne and they heal faster. Carrot cream: thicker than the other cream but not heavy. Sink in quickly. Mildly clog my pores on the side of my nose. Isn't moisturizing enough for winter. Mask: smell awesome. I could feel the slight tingling feeling when applied ( I'm a daily bha and aha user). Skin look brighten after cleansed. But my skin feel slightly irritated and red. After an hour, my face was itchy, and I have red spot all over my face. Something in the mask must have irritated my skin, but it might not irritate yours. If not for the post irritation, this mask was quite pleasant

Good trial kit

Posted by 5055122310523870841 on Sep 18, 2013

I wanted to try some products of the Brightening range from the Andalou naturals products...and with this trial kit it is just perfect. I will definitely buy some in big size.

Like the product, Love the Price !

Posted by 4738765508942457045 on Dec 19, 2013

This product is your entire facial care needs for atleast a month if not more! I was buying clinque, lancolm, even chanel products to find something that doesnt have harsh chemicals in it, or smell strong ! This is perfect. I dont have very bad skin, just average, and this is perfect for keeping my skin hydrated and get into a system of washing my face! I am only 20, but coming from New Zealand, we have harsh sun and weather, and its time to start takingg care of my skin before its to late. This box has everything you need it in and has lasted me well over two months, and for $15 that is such a bargin! I would recomend it to parents or grandparents to buy for kids of family.

facial

Posted by 5722221636910480844 on Dec 20, 2013

doses are small (test doses) by cons it is a good idea to discover the brand and test the cleanser does not foam but is very nice, the skin is soft day cream, super comfort mask appears cream but becomes gel, the complexion is fresh and bright the night care, total comfort for all, the scent is pleasant

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »