Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Andalou Naturals, Get Started Brightening, Skin Care Essentials, 5 Piece Kit

$14.38
$15.99
Savings of: $1.61 (10% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 50 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 20 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good trial size

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by annietg on Jun 02, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Overall this came in good size to try. The whole line has a very pleasant tangerine smell. I find that they isn't moistizing enough for my dry-normal skin though. They are more appropriate it for oily-combo skin. Cleanser: mild, creamy cleanser that doesn't leave skin dry, but doesn't leave residue/layer like other cream cleansers do. Wash off my sunscreen, but not makeup. I didn't expect it too though. Smell good Toner: mild toner. Can't comment on removing make up since I double cleansed. Smell strong of tangerine. Skin feel brighten and plump the next day. Probiotic cream: light weight, almost gel like cream that hydrate normal skin well during summer. Too light for winter though. I love how it plump up my skin the next day. Feel like it really soak in and moisturized my skin. Didn't clog my pore (mine are veryyy easily clogged). Mildly effective on acne. During the peak of my acne period, I find that it reduced the appearance of my acne and they heal faster. Carrot cream: thicker than the other cream but not heavy. Sink in quickly. Mildly clog my pores on the side of my nose. Isn't moisturizing enough for winter. Mask: smell awesome. I could feel the slight tingling feeling when applied ( I'm a daily bha and aha user). Skin look brighten after cleansed. But my skin feel slightly irritated and red. After an hour, my face was itchy, and I have red spot all over my face. Something in the mask must have irritated my skin, but it might not irritate yours. If not for the post irritation, this mask was quite pleasant

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

CAUSED SERIOUS SKIN RASH :o(((

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Valerie on Sep 22, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I ordered this kit for a voyage. Thanks God I ordered this kit and not full size versions. During the first day of use I felt slight tingling on my skin after use and didn't start to worry - I knew that vitamin C can cause reactions like that. The next day just after I put cream onto my skin, I felt that it started to burn :o((( I rinsed off everything, but is was too late, all face was covered with rash (luckily I didn't have time to try the mask - the result could be even worse). The rash longed for 1 week (I washed my face with mild hypoallergenic cleanser and after olive oil). My cosmetologist warned me of using natural products like these - she told that such a huge list of organic and "useful" ingredients can for sure cause unpredictable allergies (I am not an allergic person at all and my skin never was sensitive!) because organic substances are often unrefined and crude, which means big sized molecules, which don't go deep into the skin, but stay in it's upper layers, where they come into reaction with own skin oil and other allocations. Hence unexpected adverse skin reactions. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck and stay Healthy! ♫♪ Заказала этот набор в поездку, слава Богу не заказала сразу полноразмерные баночки... В первый день чувствовала легкое покалывание после использования. На второй день утром сразу после нанесения крема появилось сильное жжение, все смыла, но было уже поздно. Лицо было покрыто мелкой сыпью (мне повезло, что я не успела попробовать маску, результат мог бы быть плачевным). Моя косметолог предостерегла меня от использования органической косметики: по ее словам средства с длинным списком "полезных" органических компонентов в большинстве случаев вызывают подобные аллергические реакции. К сожалению, я не стала исключением - при том, что я не аллергик и моя кожа никогда не была чувствительной. Почему так происходит - органические компоненты в отличие от химических состоят часто нерафинированные или недостаточно очищенны, следовательно, состоят из крупных молекул, которые не проникают в глубокие слои кожи, а задерживаются в ее верхних слоях, где активно начинают вступать в соединения с кожным салом и другими выделениями кожи. И предугадать, каков будет результат этой реакции - очень сложно. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи и Здоровья! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Andalou Naturals

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by HeidiT on Oct 07, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

This is a great way to test out the products in this line. They are all of a good quality and I have not had any allergic/sensitive reactions to any of them. My skin is very sensitive, but also a dry combination skin, and I prefer the creams to the cleanser, which isn't deep cleansing enough for my T-zone, but it would be great for anyone without skin prone to clogged pores. What's great about Andalou though, is that you can mix and match products from their different lines.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

realy nice work

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5612538623209054739 on Dec 17, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

After one month my skin looks brighter. Its not spectacular, but i realy see progress.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Super for air-travel

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by AluceWLD on Feb 21, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this item for some holidays, and travelling by airplane : there is the perfect dosis for 1 week of use, and it cross the security without any problem !

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 20 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »