Andalou Naturals, Get Started Brightening, Skin Care Essentials, 5 Piece Kit

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good trial kit

Posted by 5055122310523870841 on Sep 18, 2013

I wanted to try some products of the Brightening range from the Andalou naturals products...and with this trial kit it is just perfect. I will definitely buy some in big size.

Andalou Naturals

Posted by HeidiT on Oct 07, 2013

This is a great way to test out the products in this line. They are all of a good quality and I have not had any allergic/sensitive reactions to any of them. My skin is very sensitive, but also a dry combination skin, and I prefer the creams to the cleanser, which isn't deep cleansing enough for my T-zone, but it would be great for anyone without skin prone to clogged pores. What's great about Andalou though, is that you can mix and match products from their different lines.

Like the product, Love the Price !

Posted by 4738765508942457045 on Dec 19, 2013

This product is your entire facial care needs for atleast a month if not more! I was buying clinque, lancolm, even chanel products to find something that doesnt have harsh chemicals in it, or smell strong ! This is perfect. I dont have very bad skin, just average, and this is perfect for keeping my skin hydrated and get into a system of washing my face! I am only 20, but coming from New Zealand, we have harsh sun and weather, and its time to start takingg care of my skin before its to late. This box has everything you need it in and has lasted me well over two months, and for $15 that is such a bargin! I would recomend it to parents or grandparents to buy for kids of family.

facial

Posted by 5722221636910480844 on Dec 20, 2013

doses are small (test doses) by cons it is a good idea to discover the brand and test the cleanser does not foam but is very nice, the skin is soft day cream, super comfort mask appears cream but becomes gel, the complexion is fresh and bright the night care, total comfort for all, the scent is pleasant

realy nice work

Posted by 5612538623209054739 on Dec 17, 2013

After one month my skin looks brighter. Its not spectacular, but i realy see progress.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »