Over all disappointing

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013

I really didn't like these products, the cleanser made my eyes sting! The two stars are for the exfoliate peel this was a was good product. Tick yes if this review was helpful for you :)

Love it

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 15, 2014

This one is simply amazing for trying out new products, travel with and to change up your face routine with. I absolutely love the almost all the products, and feel like everything except the cleanser and toner will last a long time. The two creams sink into my skin in just a few minutes without leaving a greasy layer, and hydrate without being "too much." The cleanser is nicy and my skin feels squeaky clean after using it - in a good way. The toner can make my skin sting a bit since it's quite strong, but it doesn't dry out my skin too much and anyways, I always go in with an oil or a cream afterwards. The only disappointment for me was the chemical peeling, since it did absolutely nothing. I've tried the Derma-A chemical peeling, which I loved, but even after 30 minutes with the Andalou peeling on (you're supposed to leave it on for 10 min) I felt like nothing had happened. Still, I am so in love with this kit that I will both give it 5 stars and order the "Brightening" kit from the same brand.

Okay, kinda drying for skin - would most likely someone with truly acneic/oily skin

Posted by 5268283848651602034 on Oct 19, 2014

This was my first try at the Andalou range and I will review each product individually: - the Kombucha Cleanser: Initially it felt pretty nice on my skin, it doesn't foam up heaps but it does a good job of cleaning skin. However, about 5 days after first usage I started feeling dry, tight patches on my skin... some which eventually became itchy little bumps which turned into pimples :/ - the Toner: It was either this or the cleanser that began to dry out my skin. However, I really like the smelly and the cooling effect of this toner. It makes you feel clean. But I think it can be a bit harsh too. - the Chemical Exfoliant/Peel Mask: For me, I've only used this twice so I'm pretty sure it didn't contribute to my dry, tight skin. It does exfoliate but not too much, it's pretty gentle surprisingly. - the Day Cream: Not sure how to feel about this. It wasn't very moisturizing for me, BUT, if you have crazy oily skin or lots of pimples it just might be the cream for you because it is oil-free and very light on the skin. However, I did find it is great at cutting down foundation coverage but without making my skin feeling heavy or having some sort of reaction. - the Night Cream: This contains salicyclic acid (a BHA). It is quite good and out of all the products in this pack, it was the best one. I felt like it did hydrate my skin and I would wake up each day with a nice glow to my skin. Overall, I don't think this pack was suitable for me although I did discover that I'd been misdiagonizing myself with oily/blemishy skin... I actually have pretty sensitive skin and my oiliness really resides in only one area of my face (along with its accompanying blemishes). I eventually stopped after Day 6 - the dry patches just got bigger and drier :( I think I personally would do better with something more gentle, so I think this pack would work better for people with really oily and blemishy skin only.

my skin became even more oily, and i didn't think that it's possible

Posted by 4717826705276890921 on Dec 31, 2014

after first time I applied it on my skin i saw that my skin became even more oily. I gave it another chance and used it for a while, but it was as bad as at first time....

LOVE THIS

Posted by 5589355179456417844 on Apr 22, 2016

This product did exactly what it said it would do and I definitely will be repurchasing.

Great Kit - Love It !

Posted by Reviewer1316377 on Sep 18, 2016

I've ordered this kit to try several products which i was curious about. The price for this kit is very good as the sizes of the products. So far , my skin looks good , balanced , clean and not oily. Love the effect om my skin.

for sensitive skin

Posted by Ronolss on Sep 23, 2014

Good kit for sensitive skin.

Very nice cleansing system

Posted by 5120471230197278474 on Jun 10, 2016

I'm a 26 yr old female with combination to oily skin and this system is very good. It does help my skin be balanced. The smells is very nice in all of them, they are not rough on my skin. This, however does not keep me from getting those occasional pimples from my period. I've using it for a week or more and I've noticed it makes my skin shine a lot on my T-zone. If I use a face primer, my skin would endure longer with my make up before I start to get shiny. Overall, If you don't have a face with tendency to shine a lot, this could be a good product for you. The fact that you can get the trial-size version is a great plus. You can actually see, if all of just some of the products in this system works well for your skin.

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Dec 17, 2014

Amazing products! I love them all and i'll buy them separately next time for sure! I also gave one set to my boyfriend for Christmas...will see the results on him!

genial para probar

Posted by Reviewer2595240 on Nov 25, 2014

Genial para probar distintos productos de la marca, da para varias veces aunque son relativamente pequeños.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »