Good product

Posted by 5350941118027587096 on Apr 03, 2014

I have greasy and thin hair. This shampoo is really nice. Lets my hair in a very good condition. They look good even the second day after washing. Smells very nice. It's quite efficient as well.

A decent one

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Sep 09, 2014

It is a good shampoo. If you wash your hair and don't use any conditioner or mask afterwads your hair stays clean for 4 days. Not too long as you see but still not too bad. The shampoo is soft and lathers well. It washes in a delicate way and your hair looks alive. No itchy scalp. The shampoo gives no extra shining, though. After washing one can easily brush one's hair without tangling problems. The ingredients, of which the shampoo consists, are healthy- no sulfates. Still, I expected more shining from it.

nice

Posted by 5565590904346147441 on May 08, 2016

This shampoo smells so nice. I wish the smell could linger longer. My hair feels very free, crisp and light, which I like. Will order the conditioner to try too. Gentle enough for daily use.

Not as moisturizing enough for dry curly hair

Posted by 4685143265723896203 on Aug 06, 2016

If you have dry hair, this will not be enough for you. Go with the sweet orange by andalou and you won't be disappointed. As all andalou products, this smells fantastic and helps detangle hair in shower.

Nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013

This has a lovely refreshing smell to it and is nice that is has nothing nasty like sulphates in it, does a reasonable job of cleaning my hair daily but have had shampoos more suitable to my fine hair.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1821964 on Sep 06, 2013

not gritty like some

Somehow not as impressive as when I used it before, but still good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 20, 2014

Foams, washes and rinses well, with s mild fragrance. I like it - for the price, it is a good quality and amount. I have used other Andalou products, including face creams, and think they are very good.

Not TOO clean :)

Posted by 4630303615782221931 on Oct 17, 2016

I hate shampoos that strip my hair of all of its natural oils for days each time i use them, this stuff doesn't do that so much! I like it much better than most, and it has pretty clean ingredients for what it is.

like it.

Posted by Reviewer1277647 on Oct 18, 2014

like it.

soso

Posted by 5072976344205457380 on Apr 02, 2015

Very clean and good smell