New To iHerb?

Andalou Naturals, Shampoo, Sunflower & Citrus, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Unexpectedly perfect!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 26, 2012

I purchased this mini bottle of shampoo just for a bottle itself, to have it for my trips. So I used shampoo. First day I washed it without using conditioner after shampoo. My hair was volumed a LOT, shiny, nice to touch. I could feel like hair itself is thicker. Hair was perfectly manageable and did not not get oily fast. Rich foam. Small amount does a big job. Pleasant scent of citrus. My hair is natural, not permed, medium length dark blond, oily. I will definitely return to full version of this product =)

Excellent shampoo

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 30, 2012

I like everything in this shampoo. It has pleasant citrus scent. Lathers perfect and cleanses the hair and scalp thouroughly. Leaves my hair moistured, straight and silky. There is even no need to use a conditioner after this shampoo. And it is siutable for all hair types.

Very pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer1796463 on Dec 27, 2011

It worked very well on my hair and hairbottom and the smell was very good. So I will by more of this for sure

Impressive!

Posted by getter90 on May 12, 2014

Such a great finding! Makes your hair very soft and shiny. Hair is clean for a long time. Does not irritate scalp. Smell is wonderful, texture is very nice. I will order more and I will recommend it to everybody!

I really like this idea - of selling trial/travel size bottles

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 14, 2012

I hope you can do it for other shampoos and conditioners too. I really like this shampoo, very clean, light, nice fragrance, washed well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »