Andalou Naturals, Illuminating Toner, Clementine + C, Brightening, 6 fl oz (178 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5184972715727683127 on Jun 24, 2013

Incredible list of natural ingredients but made my skin look red and break out the next day. Probably the citrus oils were too much for my sensitive skin. It's annoying when natural products also have too many natural irritants in them along with all the good stuff! I'm going to give it to a friend with less sensitive skin to see if she has any luck.

Refreshing Nice Toner

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on May 18, 2015

Use of a toner is a must for proper skin care routine. Toner is used after cleansing the face to restore the pH level of the skin and to restore and repair the surface of the skin before applying serum or moisturizer. This toner is excellent for normal and combination skin. My skin is so much better when I learned to use a facial toning lotions and now I could not be without. I like this Andalou toner which is refreshing but not too strong in flavour which is citrus like. Be careful not to get the product in your eyes! I was not used to mist my face with a toner so first time I tried this toner I got it in my eyes. No problem however, I just rinsed my eyes immediately. Now I mist two or three times and then use a cotton ball to dry the excess out and then move on to mist again another area of my face. I even misted my face and neck one night when I was awoke and too hot. It was nice and refreshing. This toner does have very good ingredients which do have plenty of benefits. Non GMO Project Verified is also a plus. If you found this review helpful please kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews.

refreshing

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jun 19, 2015

nice light citrusy scent, good ingredients- I spray all over my face, chest, and upper arms as a toner

Great product, very fresh smell!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Andalou Toner

Posted by 4690487008437448397 on Jul 18, 2013

Refreshes and make my skin tight and bright. Improves skin tone and gives freshnes and adorable smell of oranges.Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »