Refreshing Nice Toner

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on May 18, 2015

Use of a toner is a must for proper skin care routine. Toner is used after cleansing the face to restore the pH level of the skin and to restore and repair the surface of the skin before applying serum or moisturizer. This toner is excellent for normal and combination skin. My skin is so much better when I learned to use a facial toning lotions and now I could not be without. I like this Andalou toner which is refreshing but not too strong in flavour which is citrus like. Be careful not to get the product in your eyes! I was not used to mist my face with a toner so first time I tried this toner I got it in my eyes. No problem however, I just rinsed my eyes immediately. Now I mist two or three times and then use a cotton ball to dry the excess out and then move on to mist again another area of my face. I even misted my face and neck one night when I was awoke and too hot. It was nice and refreshing. This toner does have very good ingredients which do have plenty of benefits. Non GMO Project Verified is also a plus. If you found this review helpful please kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews.

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5184972715727683127 on Jun 24, 2013

Incredible list of natural ingredients but made my skin look red and break out the next day. Probably the citrus oils were too much for my sensitive skin. It's annoying when natural products also have too many natural irritants in them along with all the good stuff! I'm going to give it to a friend with less sensitive skin to see if she has any luck.

Nice for combination sensitive skin

Posted by vegenotes on Jun 17, 2016

I'm now using a second bottle. I have to say it's my favorite toner from Andalou Naturals. The smell is a fresh citrus tone and it removes impurities but doesn't leave the skin dry. Will buy it again.

Not good

Posted by 5039870942958642102 on Sep 20, 2015

I don't have very sensitive skin, but this one made me break out. I have combo skin and usually don't get breaktouts. Tried to use it several times, but every time I got small bumps on my chin and jaw. Gave this one to a friend, mayebe she will like it. It also made my skin burn a little bit.

Totally Amazing!!!

Posted by 4994248007955597244 on Feb 18, 2016

I really love this product. I bought the small sample at first and I was in love with it. It cleans my face thoroughly. I can feel the dirt lifting from my face when I use it. It does not dry out my skin and it has a pleasant smell. My face has also looked a lot brightened since using it. It really fades away the dullness of my skin. I will definately reorder.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2737937 on Jan 30, 2016

wonderful smells of citrus. pores are less visible, skin clean and fresh. tonic smoothes and moisturizes brighter. It is gentle and effective.

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by 5400836307158451082 on Mar 04, 2015

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Toner was perfect to prepare skin for next skin care step. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

Average product

Posted by 4830458170579023504 on Jul 11, 2016

I used the sample kit and loved the Andalou age defying range of products. but after ordering the brightening toner, wash and serum. I have a change of mind. It does not work for me. leaves my skin too oily and not brightening.

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 04, 2015

I've tried all of Andalou's toners, and minus the rose one for sensitive skin, all of them were really agitating on my skin. I'm not usually that reactive to products, and I LOVE their cleansers, so I'm not quite sure why these products have been an issue for me. Though this comes in a spray bottle, I would never spray it on my skin because it makes my eyes itchy and red. Also, it does contain glycolic acid, which is great for exfoliating, but makes your skin more photosensitive. So if you do happen to like this product, don't use it during the day, and DO wear SPF! I'm not a big fan of the citrus scent of this either, it just doesn't smell that fresh or fruity. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Andalou Toner

Posted by 4690487008437448397 on Jul 18, 2013

Refreshes and make my skin tight and bright. Improves skin tone and gives freshnes and adorable smell of oranges.Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »