Will order for the 3d time

Posted by 5275954775242685917 on Sep 19, 2013

A fantastic smell and nice feel to the skin

Amazing

Posted by 5087175047643040898 on Oct 17, 2013

This is the body butter from the gods!!! Smells delicious and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated, and sinks in very quickly. Will definitely buy again when I finish it up!!

Divine...

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Mar 16, 2014

This product is great! I purchased it initially as it was organic and reasonably priced, and have found it to be a good quality too. The smell is delicious, too much so in fact, just like cookies and cream, and so next time I think I will have to try one of the others in this range so that I'm not encouraged to eat bad stuff!

Parfait

Posted by 4823052585718304523 on Dec 31, 2013

Bon beurre, sent très bon!!

great body butter

Posted by Reviewer2378298 on Dec 12, 2015

We all use this butter for the skin, my husband and my daughters. We are all satisfied how it makes the skin after applying. This is organic and natural product. Thanks i herb and andalou naturals

i like it!

Posted by Reviewer2378547 on May 22, 2012

my body loves it

don't eat this

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 16, 2016

i am not a fan of fragranced/scented products. i choose skincare based on my skin needs & ingredients. whatever claims the products made, i will have to look at the ingredients closely and carefully. with that being said, this body butter contains nice array of ingredients that provides benefit for skin (antioxidants/skin repairing) and for once, the scent doesn't bother me, at all. it actually smells nice & i like it, almost like something edible.

Love the aroma! Not sticky!

Posted by 5478109289055297279 on Sep 13, 2013

Love the aroma and the body butter isn't sticky at all while it's totally absorbed. Will be an Autumn to Winter favorite!

gorgous thick lovely cream best I have ever used so far

Posted by Reviewer1489917 on Aug 11, 2014

this cream is the bees knees, though I did prefer it in the little pot it used to come in, the cream is great thick, dissolves lovely, I get no reaction on my skin, recommend this one highly

Excellent !

Posted by 4906856604103558850 on Apr 14, 2015

Une crème qui sent divinement bon, un mélange de gâteau au chocolat et de cookies sortant du four ! Pénètre facilement, ne colle pas. Très agréable à utiliser ! C'est définitivement un achat à refaire l'hiver prochain !