repeat purchase

Posted by 4949102532930607771 on Apr 08, 2016

This is one my favourite spray. I use it after a wash when hair is bit damp. It makes my hair soft and manageable.

Andalou Naturals, Style Spray, Full Volume, Lavender & Biotin, 8.2 fl oz (242 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 26, 2016

Tested it on animals :) I mean my furbaby is using it because of nice ingredients. Although it is not intended for de-tangling, but it does this job very well. Smell is nice, very herbal, coat/hair is turning to lustrous and luxurious. I think I will buy it again. Recommended product. Tnaks, iherb.

Some might be disappointed ...

Posted by 5165341985779297160 on Feb 17, 2016

Until recently I'd been using a volumizing mousse (I have very fine, straight, limp hair). But it was full of chemicals and I had to hold my breath while using it or I'd end up choking. So I wanted to try something a little more natural. This product is marketed as a volumizer but after using it a number of times (as directed) I can't really say that I see a difference. It does have good points though! As I've said, it's natural so I can spray it without holding my breath and it's kind to fine hair as well, it doesn't leave any dried up or hard clumps of hair. I think this is best used as a leave-in conditioner on wet hair and a natural detangler rather than a volumizer.

Super great

Posted by 4854062500719312395 on Jan 25, 2016

Ce produit m'a duré une éternité, je suis pas fan de l'odeur mais pour donner un peu d'hydratation et démêler il fait son job ! Love this stuff, last a while, even if i don't really like the smell it's super useful as a detangler or just for extra moisture.

Awful STRONG Scent!

Posted by 5473521142308292380 on Jan 23, 2016

I am (usually) a fan of Andalou products but not the case with this hair spray. It has a VERY intense and unpleasant scent, I didn't even open the bottle to note this. Some of the product had seeped out onto the packaging and it permeated the air here, when the order arrived. Even hours later when my husband came home, he asked what that "weird" smell was. I usually like a light lavender scent but this is way over the top. Returning (hopefully I'll be able to without too much cost to me) for a refund. Won't be buying this again.

Good Product!

Posted by Mayito on Oct 12, 2015

Leaves me the hair with a lot of fullness

What a waste of money

Posted by Reviewer3072782 on Oct 03, 2015

After reading the reviews I purchased this product. I need a natural product because of my now sensitive scalp. I have a fair amount of straight coloured highlighted fine hair with no volume. This product did absolutely nothing to improve situation. Bummer.

Good product

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on May 29, 2015

Gives noticeable volume to my hair and smells good, but not sure if I will repurchase as the extra volume given is only very slight. I might try some other products before returning to this one.

It's been nearly two months and I still haven't received it

Posted by 4854642952335805131 on Apr 17, 2015

I wonder why I still haven't got the hair spray since I have ordered it two months ago. The estimated arrival date was Mar 25........

Buenísimo

Posted by 5086442079366103021 on Dec 19, 2014

Muy bueno y muy recomendado.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »