Andalou Naturals, Lavender & Biotin Style Spray, Full Volume, 8.2 fl oz (242 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

AMAZING STUFF!!!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Oct 30, 2013

IF YOU USE IT THE RIGHT WAY IT REALLY DOES MAKE A NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE IN THE VOLUME OF YOUR HAIR. I USE IT EVERY SINGLE TIME I WASH MY HAIR. IF YOU DON'T USE IT THE RIGHT WAY YOU WILL THINK IT DOESN'T WORK MY HAIR IS JUST BELOW MY SHOULDER. RIGHT AFTER TOWEL DRYING I SPRAY THREE TO FOUR TIMES INTO MY HANDS THEN QUICKLY RUN IT ALL THROUGH MY HAIR. I PREFER TO JUST LET MY HAIR AIR DRY AFTER THAT. THEN, AFTER IT'S DRY, WHEN I GO TO BRUSH IT OUT IT PUFFS UP BEAUTIFULLY! IT FEELS SMOOTH AND CLEAN, SOFT, NATURAL, AND CONDITIONED TOO. NOT LIKE I HAVE ANY PRODUCT IN IT. IT ALSO WORKS IF YOU BLOW DRY AFTER APPLYING IT. MY HAIR ISN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE SINCE I'M OVER 55 NOW BUT THIS PRODUCT MAKES MY HAIR LOOK AND FEEL MUCH MORE YOUTHFUL. EVEN THOUGH ONE BOTTLE LASTS A LONG TIME I HAVE AN EXTRA BOTTLE STORED TOO BECAUSE I NEVER WANT TO BE OUT OF THIS PRODUCT. ON THE RARE FEW OCCASIONS WHEN I WAS TOO HURRIED TO REMEMBER TO USE IT I FELT I LOOKED MORE MY AGE. MY HAIR WAS TOO FLAT AGAINST MY HEAD.

Drying - in a good way!

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 14, 2014

I haven't noticed much of a volumizing effect when using this, but I have noticed something better: this style spray helps my hair stay cleaner looking for longer! I have an oily scalp and usually have to wash my hair every day, but when I spray this on my roots before blow drying, my hair won't get greasy so soon and washing it every other day is enough. This is a huge improvement for me! Oh, and it smells nice too :)

good as a hair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Sep 02, 2012

good, leaves my hair smooth, but no super volume or shine

great!!!

Posted by 4713505851580173021 on Jun 06, 2014

I was looking for this kind of hair spray for a long time!It's working for me.Light,non sticky,gives volume (and I have really thin hair!),looks natural and nice tender smell on lavander,will order again

고정력은 전혀 없어요.

Posted by aminochan on Jul 01, 2014

성분이 너무 좋아 그냥 미스트로 써요. 두피에 팍팍 뿌려도 가렵지도 않고 단백질과 비오틴 등등 들어있어서 뿌리부터 좋아질 것 같은 느낌이 드네요. 향은 은은한 라벤더향이고요 양도 넉넉하고 스프레이도 잘 되고 너무 좋아요.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »