AMAZING STUFF!!!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Oct 30, 2013

IF YOU USE IT THE RIGHT WAY IT REALLY DOES MAKE A NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE IN THE VOLUME OF YOUR HAIR. I USE IT EVERY SINGLE TIME I WASH MY HAIR. IF YOU DON'T USE IT THE RIGHT WAY YOU WILL THINK IT DOESN'T WORK MY HAIR IS JUST BELOW MY SHOULDER. RIGHT AFTER TOWEL DRYING I SPRAY THREE TO FOUR TIMES INTO MY HANDS THEN QUICKLY RUN IT ALL THROUGH MY HAIR. I PREFER TO JUST LET MY HAIR AIR DRY AFTER THAT. THEN, AFTER IT'S DRY, WHEN I GO TO BRUSH IT OUT IT PUFFS UP BEAUTIFULLY! IT FEELS SMOOTH AND CLEAN, SOFT, NATURAL, AND CONDITIONED TOO. NOT LIKE I HAVE ANY PRODUCT IN IT. IT ALSO WORKS IF YOU BLOW DRY AFTER APPLYING IT. MY HAIR ISN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE SINCE I'M OVER 55 NOW BUT THIS PRODUCT MAKES MY HAIR LOOK AND FEEL MUCH MORE YOUTHFUL. EVEN THOUGH ONE BOTTLE LASTS A LONG TIME I HAVE AN EXTRA BOTTLE STORED TOO BECAUSE I NEVER WANT TO BE OUT OF THIS PRODUCT. ON THE RARE FEW OCCASIONS WHEN I WAS TOO HURRIED TO REMEMBER TO USE IT I FELT I LOOKED MORE MY AGE. MY HAIR WAS TOO FLAT AGAINST MY HEAD.

ME encaaaaaaaaaaaaanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 27, 2014

Lo uso a diario, da mucho volumen si lo utilizas bien, yo lo uso con el pelo medio humedo y luego lo seco con secador. Aguanta más mi cabello limpio. -------------- -+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+- si te ayudó mi opinión marca Si abajo, y para más review marca en mi nick.

Drying - in a good way!

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 14, 2014

I haven't noticed much of a volumizing effect when using this, but I have noticed something better: this style spray helps my hair stay cleaner looking for longer! I have an oily scalp and usually have to wash my hair every day, but when I spray this on my roots before blow drying, my hair won't get greasy so soon and washing it every other day is enough. This is a huge improvement for me! Oh, and it smells nice too :)

great!!!

Posted by 4713505851580173021 on Jun 06, 2014

I was looking for this kind of hair spray for a long time!It's working for me.Light,non sticky,gives volume (and I have really thin hair!),looks natural and nice tender smell on lavander,will order again

good as a hair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Sep 02, 2012

good, leaves my hair smooth, but no super volume or shine

Some might be disappointed ...

Posted by 5165341985779297160 on Feb 17, 2016

Until recently I'd been using a volumizing mousse (I have very fine, straight, limp hair). But it was full of chemicals and I had to hold my breath while using it or I'd end up choking. So I wanted to try something a little more natural. This product is marketed as a volumizer but after using it a number of times (as directed) I can't really say that I see a difference. It does have good points though! As I've said, it's natural so I can spray it without holding my breath and it's kind to fine hair as well, it doesn't leave any dried up or hard clumps of hair. I think this is best used as a leave-in conditioner on wet hair and a natural detangler rather than a volumizer.

Awful STRONG Scent!

Posted by 5473521142308292380 on Jan 23, 2016

I am (usually) a fan of Andalou products but not the case with this hair spray. It has a VERY intense and unpleasant scent, I didn't even open the bottle to note this. Some of the product had seeped out onto the packaging and it permeated the air here, when the order arrived. Even hours later when my husband came home, he asked what that "weird" smell was. I usually like a light lavender scent but this is way over the top. Returning (hopefully I'll be able to without too much cost to me) for a refund. Won't be buying this again.

Andalou Naturals, Style Spray, Full Volume, Lavender & Biotin, 8.2 fl oz (242 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 26, 2016

Tested it on animals :) I mean my furbaby is using it because of nice ingredients. Although it is not intended for de-tangling, but it does this job very well. Smell is nice, very herbal, coat/hair is turning to lustrous and luxurious. I think I will buy it again. Recommended product. Tnaks, iherb.

Love the soft feel of my hair.

Posted by 5449177506847475342 on Aug 26, 2016

Love, Love, Love this product. It works brilliantly on my fine, dry hair. As well as making it feel and look fuller, it gives a light hold, no sticky or stiff feeling, and my hair feels soft and silky. No longer use any other styling products. The scent is fruity and no chemical smell.

Good product

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on May 29, 2015

Gives noticeable volume to my hair and smells good, but not sure if I will repurchase as the extra volume given is only very slight. I might try some other products before returning to this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »