nice antioxidant serum for oily my skin

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 17, 2014

i use this all over my face alone or mixed with vitamin C serum (think C15 super booster) or differin or strong retinol products (think 1% retinol). this is so light on its own and makes everything that is mixed with it absorbs in seconds too. it is perfect for my oily skin. love that it contains nice array of antioxidants. it has phenethyl alcohol which can sometimes make products smell like roses but this one smells like nothing and it's a good thing because i don't like putting any type of fragrance on my face, be it synthetic and or natural. one minor downfall is the twist cap fail; it's one of those i'd like to name as "past-the-breaking-point" twist caps where twisting too tight to close = opening it.

去眼袋黑眼圈效果不错

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Apr 08, 2015

不错,继续使用.

Excelente calidad¨_precio

Posted by Elemire on Nov 20, 2015

Buena formulación,antioxidante,noto la zona más luminosa, típico que los productos de vitamina C. La textura es ligera,tipo loción acuosa, se absorbe en seguida, hay que tener algo de cuidado para que el producto no se escurra, al ser tan liviana no creo que cause milliums. Quizás si la piel del contorno es muy seca sea necesario usar otra más hidratante encima, envase cómodo, higiénico y estable . De regalo me vino con una mini talla de la mascarilla Glycolic Pumpkin Honey, para mi tipo de piel mixta me pareció grasa, en cambio a mi madre de piel seca le ha gustado mucho deja la piel luminosa y confortable.

Seems to be working!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

For the first few weeks it didn't feel like it was doing anything, but lately I have been noticing my eyes appear brighter, less tired, and the fine lines under my eyes (creases) seem to be less noticeable. Will probably continue buying!

Andalou Naturals - Luminous eye serum

Posted by 5386915822429727218 on May 06, 2016

I'm satisfied with this eye serum. It's gentle as an eyeserum should be, it leaves the skin hydrated and the overall appereance of the eye area is nice (I do not have problems with darcle circles or similar).

Good product! not greasy!

Posted by Bamboogreen on May 06, 2016

My eye-area got firmer and brighter after 2 weeks and it's not so oily. Works pretty well for me, will definealy buy it again!

light

Posted by 4806114131043607004 on Apr 08, 2015

very light and soft

Good, but not enough moist

Posted by 5598584206023459049 on May 06, 2015

Good product, byt not enough moisture for my dry skin.

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by 5400836307158451082 on Mar 04, 2015

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Eye Serum well absorbed into skin around my eyes. But I haven't recognize any brightening effect and it wasn't enough moisturizing, so I felt slightly dry in my eye area. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

For a friend

Posted by Cleaneatingjourneysg on Mar 27, 2015

Bought this for a friend. Not sure how good it is.