Good

Posted by ohjudith23 on Dec 10, 2014

Good for the price, I noticed the results, a little bit light though

j'aime ce produit

Posted by 4818725577352092279 on Sep 06, 2014

je suis satisfaite car je remarque les changements sous mes yeux

Lovely eye serum

Posted by 4979209668994151728 on Oct 06, 2014

I am so happy with all of the Andalou products I bought. They are a great value and work really well.

nice antioxidant serum for oily my skin

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 17, 2014

i use this all over my face alone or mixed with vitamin C serum (think C15 super booster) or differin or strong retinol products (think 1% retinol). this is so light on its own and makes everything that is mixed with it absorbs in seconds too. it is perfect for my oily skin. love that it contains nice array of antioxidants. it has phenethyl alcohol which can sometimes make products smell like roses but this one smells like nothing and it's a good thing because i don't like putting any type of fragrance on my face, be it synthetic and or natural. one minor downfall is the twist cap fail; it's one of those i'd like to name as "past-the-breaking-point" twist caps where twisting too tight to close = opening it.

去眼袋黑眼圈效果不错

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Apr 08, 2015

不错,继续使用.

Excelente calidad¨_precio

Posted by Elemire on Nov 20, 2015

Buena formulación,antioxidante,noto la zona más luminosa, típico que los productos de vitamina C. La textura es ligera,tipo loción acuosa, se absorbe en seguida, hay que tener algo de cuidado para que el producto no se escurra, al ser tan liviana no creo que cause milliums. Quizás si la piel del contorno es muy seca sea necesario usar otra más hidratante encima, envase cómodo, higiénico y estable . De regalo me vino con una mini talla de la mascarilla Glycolic Pumpkin Honey, para mi tipo de piel mixta me pareció grasa, en cambio a mi madre de piel seca le ha gustado mucho deja la piel luminosa y confortable.

Seems to be working!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

For the first few weeks it didn't feel like it was doing anything, but lately I have been noticing my eyes appear brighter, less tired, and the fine lines under my eyes (creases) seem to be less noticeable. Will probably continue buying!

Andalou Naturals - Luminous eye serum

Posted by uppsala on May 06, 2016

I'm satisfied with this eye serum. It's gentle as an eyeserum should be, it leaves the skin hydrated and the overall appereance of the eye area is nice (I do not have problems with darcle circles or similar).

I like it

Posted by 5192489810956727650 on Jun 29, 2016

It works 50%

Good product! not greasy!

Posted by Bamboogreen on May 06, 2016

My eye-area got firmer and brighter after 2 weeks and it's not so oily. Works pretty well for me, will definealy buy it again!