Good product! not greasy!

Posted by Bamboogreen on May 06, 2016

My eye-area got firmer and brighter after 2 weeks and it's not so oily. Works pretty well for me, will definealy buy it again!

light

Posted by 4806114131043607004 on Apr 08, 2015

very light and soft

Good, but not enough moist

Posted by 5598584206023459049 on May 06, 2015

Good product, byt not enough moisture for my dry skin.

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by 5400836307158451082 on Mar 04, 2015

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Eye Serum well absorbed into skin around my eyes. But I haven't recognize any brightening effect and it wasn't enough moisturizing, so I felt slightly dry in my eye area. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

For a friend

Posted by Cleaneatingjourneysg on Mar 27, 2015

Bought this for a friend. Not sure how good it is.

Okay

Posted by 4832936253654715343 on Jan 03, 2017

I love most of Andalou Naturals' product but this is one product I like less. This brand doesn't have many choices of skincare products for eye area, so I have tried this, but this product is too light for my liking. It would be better if it was in a cream texture, or maybe change its packaging to roll-on eye serum. Also not sure if it does its job of brightening, I feel nothing after using.

Good, doesn't sting, seems to help calm down my lower eye bags

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 30, 2014

This has good reviews on a site that I go to often, so I ordered it. I use it daily. I used to use whatever oil or moisturizer that I was using for under my eyes, too, but this works better for eye makeup, doesn't sting when I get in bed (as other stuff does on me) and also seems to reduce my eye swelling a bit when I have had too much salt or whatever my body doesn't like.

Refreshed

Posted by 5186369278672351318 on Feb 10, 2015

Quite good. Feel refresh. Still need time to see if it works with the little winkles :<

GOOD

Posted by LOURDES on Jun 23, 2014

I have tried other products Andalou and fairly active quality with clean, i like it and the price is interesting.

It's ok

Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Oct 30, 2014

Nice serum, very gentle, absorbs quickly. However, I haven't seen any result