For a friend

Posted by Cleaneatingjourneysg on Mar 27, 2015

Bought this for a friend. Not sure how good it is.

Good!!

Posted by ChristiC on Jul 29, 2016

Been using this for a couple weeks. I don't have really dark circles or under eye bags, but I wanted to start myself on a good eye serum at a young age. This is perfect because it's a light serum that dries quickly. I've used eye creams before that don't dry, have harmful ingredients, and have given me bumps on the inner corner of my eye. This eye serum has GOOD, clean ingredients and I have noticed that my under eye area has improved and is more firm. Will probably purchase again when I run out.

Good, doesn't sting, seems to help calm down my lower eye bags

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 30, 2014

This has good reviews on a site that I go to often, so I ordered it. I use it daily. I used to use whatever oil or moisturizer that I was using for under my eyes, too, but this works better for eye makeup, doesn't sting when I get in bed (as other stuff does on me) and also seems to reduce my eye swelling a bit when I have had too much salt or whatever my body doesn't like.

Refreshed

Posted by 5186369278672351318 on Feb 10, 2015

Quite good. Feel refresh. Still need time to see if it works with the little winkles :<

GOOD

Posted by LOURDES on Jun 23, 2014

I have tried other products Andalou and fairly active quality with clean, i like it and the price is interesting.

It's ok

Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Oct 30, 2014

Nice serum, very gentle, absorbs quickly. However, I haven't seen any result

nothing special

Posted by 5527034389442657856 on Mar 11, 2016

I didn't notice any effect at all . The texture is nice but it just doesn't work for me.

nice, but does nothing

Posted by 5424986701777394270 on May 25, 2015

Here is my very honest review. I have used up the whole tube, it does nothing at all. Seriously, it doesn't even moisturise, but at least it sinks in and doesn't leave any film on the skin as many serums do. Paula Begoun says plant stem cells don't do any miracle to human skin and here I believe her :) I wouldn't recommend it simple because it just doesn't do anything at all. But I understand that everyone's skin is different and it might brighten, lighten or do at least something for you.

not bad

Posted by 4932851181534843642 on Jun 30, 2016

not bad

Pretty good

Posted by 5461888462430050704 on Jul 25, 2016

I have used this cream a few times and have noticed the skin around my eyes more hydrated. However, I haven't really noticed any big differences in the depth of the Little wrinkles.