this is gel.I am not sure isn't good for eye.

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on May 03, 2016

this is gel.I am not sure isn't good for eye.

Good, but not enough moist

Posted by 5598584206023459049 on May 06, 2015

Good product, byt not enough moisture for my dry skin.

light

Posted by 4806114131043607004 on Apr 08, 2015

very light and soft

For a friend

Posted by Cleaneatingjourneysg on Mar 27, 2015

Bought this for a friend. Not sure how good it is.

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by 5400836307158451082 on Mar 04, 2015

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Eye Serum well absorbed into skin around my eyes. But I haven't recognize any brightening effect and it wasn't enough moisturizing, so I felt slightly dry in my eye area. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

Refreshed

Posted by 5186369278672351318 on Feb 10, 2015

Quite good. Feel refresh. Still need time to see if it works with the little winkles :<

Otra recomendación de Paula Begoun

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jan 23, 2015

Considerado por la famosa cosmetóloga uno de los mejores productos del año 2014 me decidí a probarlo. Tiene totalmente consistencia de sérum, ni es un gel ni una crema, al aplicarlo en el contorno de ojos refresca y da sensación de confort, pero para pieles secas queda corto. Yo lo he adaptado a mi rutina de cuidados como uso los sérum faciales, antes de la crema de tratamiento. Por tanto he aplicado este sérum y a continuación una crema que refuerce su acción. Para pieles jóvenes puede ser un excelente producto único, así como para aquellas personas que gustan de fórmulas frescas y que no pesen.

Good, doesn't sting, seems to help calm down my lower eye bags

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 30, 2014

This has good reviews on a site that I go to often, so I ordered it. I use it daily. I used to use whatever oil or moisturizer that I was using for under my eyes, too, but this works better for eye makeup, doesn't sting when I get in bed (as other stuff does on me) and also seems to reduce my eye swelling a bit when I have had too much salt or whatever my body doesn't like.

GOOD

Posted by LOURDES on Jun 23, 2014

I have tried other products Andalou and fairly active quality with clean, i like it and the price is interesting.

good!