A really lovely product for the delicate eye area

Posted by Reviewer2094888 on Feb 11, 2014

We expect 'miracles' because we are promised 'miracles', but realistically this product is as good as any I have tried. I wanted something that didn't feel sticky or stiff around my eye area, and this is it; something that felt nourishing, but not oily, and this is it. It's cruelty free and harsh chemical free and that's more important to me than paying top dollar for something that 'promises', but really doesn't work any better than this product. I love it and have ordered it for my sister.

will buy again!

Posted by artbooka on Dec 11, 2012

Light emulsion, well moisturizes and refreshes the skin by the chill and light-reflective particles. Visually removes dark circles, suitable make-up. Maybe in the winter you need something more nutritious.

Good serum

Posted by 5056859310681512835 on Dec 06, 2013

This is a good serum easily absorbed and not sticky nor oily. Pleasant and mild smell.

Good

Posted by 5031184228162584558 on Jan 12, 2013

Good thing. I use it as creme. For me it's a great eye-creme for every day.

Very nice

Posted by 5196787565868742267 on Apr 01, 2013

helped me with those terrible dark circles i had.

Goog quality

Posted by 5530104306503748444 on Feb 20, 2014

very good cream

Amazing

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Aug 09, 2014

This is the best eye cream I've had for a while. It is not greasy, but moisturises the skin well. Eyeshadow doesn't slide off of it. It also reduces puffiness in the morning, which I get if I drink to much tea or water before sleep.

It is very good

Posted by 4717826705276890921 on Dec 31, 2014

I applied the serum when my skin around the eyes was super dry and my regular cream didn't work. Already after the first time I saw improvement and after a week of usage my skin normalized.

good

Posted by Reviewer2041135 on Mar 06, 2012

Really good! Gives best results then using together with eye cream (i used with one not from andalou). Without cream - still good, but not that excellent.

Luminous EYE SERUM

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway on Nov 21, 2011

First of all: I like that this product is orcanic and fair trade. Lovely serum and easy to put on. Love it already! Try it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »