| English
| USD ($)

Andalou Naturals, Luminous Night Cream, Purple Carrot + C, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Andalou Naturals is starting to become one of my favourite skincare brands

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Aug 09, 2014

This night cream is amazing! It really moisturised my skin, but doesn't leave my skin oily or feeling over-moisturised in the morning. It sinks into the skin like a miracle. And after using it for two weeks I've noticed that my complexion became brighter and more even. I haven't noticed a whitening effect per se. The effect is closer to just healthier looking skin. The scent is kind of strong, but goes away quickly.

Super

Posted by 5146252840335244305 on Sep 13, 2014

It smells nice and the texture is great, not oily, light, doesn't block the pores. I noticed a difference on my skin, of course it could be due to my day cream as well but I definately have less breakouts and blackheads ever since using this (and my day cream) and my skin just feels softer overall. I used to change my creams all the time, trying something new but I think this one worth being faithful to.

Andalou Night Cream

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on May 01, 2014

I will definintly be buying more of this range , product is well described on package and delivers.

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by 5400836307158451082 on Mar 04, 2015

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Night Cream absorbed well into my skin. Well hydrated skin during Night. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

Good for delicate skin

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 12, 2014

I have a very sensitive skin and most of brightening product make my skin even more sensitive and give me reddish pimples... This cream just respect my skin and I have the feeling that it is helping with fading the spot. A Small cons will be that it is not en ought moisturizing for my combination skin so sometimes I have to layer oil on top of it. Besides that I really enjoyed it and will probably re-buy it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »