good

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Apr 23, 2016

not good for my hair .i have oily scalp.hair start 2 fall after using that

it provides no benefit for my hair

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 28, 2016

This is the first Andalou product that doesn’t work for me. Based on my previous/positive experience with the argan ultimate moisture deep conditioner I decided to buy this one, but now I regret. This product has mostly good ingredients and a sweet or candy smell that I like; however is not suitable for my long, thick and curly (3c or 3b, I’m not sure) hair. When I use this product, I have difficulties to detangle my hair (so I spend a lot of time) and it doesn’t provide the velvety sensation that I like. The worst part begins after rinsing it: my hair is knotty, stiff, brittle and coated. Moreover, I’ve noticed more fairy knots (single strand knots) since I started using it, so I would recommend the ultimate moisture deep conditioner instead of this one.

ANDALOU is the Best Quality resulting in Best Results over time

Posted by 5264510049438421828 on Feb 18, 2016

ANDALOU is the Best Quality resulting in Best Results over time

Smells amazing

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Jan 06, 2016

The product is great as all from their line. I like Andalou a lot.

The gummy bear smell again

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Dec 12, 2015

This is quite nice, even though it smells strongly. The ingredient list is amazing

conditioner

Posted by 5532758721272177453 on Dec 11, 2015

Great conditioning with natural ingredients.

Goes with Snampoo

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Aug 28, 2015

Along with the shampoo this works according to the two people to whom I gave this. I've been thanked many times and told how much better it makes their hair feel and look.

buen acondicionador

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Aug 20, 2015

Lo utilizo con su champu. Me hidrata correctaemente y me desenreda bien el pelo. Mi pelo es fino por lo que en cabellos mas gruesos o mas secos no se si se quedaria corto.

In loveeee

Posted by 5493321139516599395 on Aug 20, 2015

First of all I love the smell!! It's incredible! And the texture its very good It left my hair very silky ! Until now , I bought this, conditioner from Giovanni and from Acure Organics ; I must say this is by far the best! In my next order I will put the shampoo ! Thanks Andalou and Iherb !

Great!

Posted by Cressie on Jul 17, 2015

Great organic, cruelty free conditioner from Andalou! It makes my hair so soft and fluffy. :) Only complaint is that texture is creamy and I'm used to more oily texture in conditioner.