it provides no benefit for my hair

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 28, 2016

This is the first Andalou product that doesn’t work for me. Based on my previous/positive experience with the argan ultimate moisture deep conditioner I decided to buy this one, but now I regret. This product has mostly good ingredients and a sweet or candy smell that I like; however is not suitable for my long, thick and curly (3c or 3b, I’m not sure) hair. When I use this product, I have difficulties to detangle my hair (so I spend a lot of time) and it doesn’t provide the velvety sensation that I like. The worst part begins after rinsing it: my hair is knotty, stiff, brittle and coated. Moreover, I’ve noticed more fairy knots (single strand knots) since I started using it, so I would recommend the ultimate moisture deep conditioner instead of this one.

makes my curly thick hair stiff

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 04, 2015

every time i condition my hair with this, it made my hair stiff and hard no matter what products i put on after. at first and second try, i thought may be my thick curly hair was having its own bad day as per usual, but nope.. it is always like that after using this conditioner. i am now exclusively using this as my shave cream.

smells is too strong

Posted by 5713950356979834588 on Dec 21, 2014

It makes my hair look great, but I won't be buying this again because the aroma is too sickly sweet. I'm walking around smelling like candy.

No me funciona

Posted by potipoti on Sep 13, 2014

No me gusta nada, lo único que me deja es un residuo pegajoso, da igual si lo aclaro durante 2 minutos o 10. Después en seco siento el pelo más bien áspero.