ANDALOU NATURALS, NIGHT REPAIR CREAM WITH RESVERATROL Q10

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Aug 16, 2012

This cream is simply too rich and oily for my acneic, sensitive and combination skin. Bought it because of its impressive ingredients, product didn't work for me; not even hydrate or smoothen skin! Bad buy.(Asian female aged 46)

Rather drying

Posted by Reviewer1660369 on Mar 29, 2012

I've been using Desert Essence's night cream for a while which I like a lot but, as usual, on my browsing of iHerb's website, I always find something else I think I'd like better. Well, made a mistake with Andalou Naturals Night Repair Cream. It's a cream-gel texture and, although it says for all skin types, I find it rather drying for my normal/dry skin. I've ordered some more Desert Essence cream.

very good

Posted by 4724243986187547603 on Jun 22, 2013

Repair Cream is good for my age of 56. I use it at night after applying a face mask. It is positive effect on texture of my skin. I recommend it.

Very good

Posted by sabama on May 09, 2012

This cream is light but nourishing. It does not make a miracle but my skin looks perfect. I have the sensitive and combination skin. There is a disadvantage for me - it smells of cookies and I don´t like a smell of food in cosmetics.

Winter Time Dry Skin Fix

Posted by 5349994209271339493 on Dec 08, 2013

I had a patch of flaky dry skin on one spot of my face for months (I have very combination skin, dry to oily). The dry patch was gone after about 3 uses. My skin is softer and healthier looking. Winter weather was taking a toll on my skin, and this has totally changed that for me. I just turned 26 and my regular face lotion wasn't making my skin feel youthful, soft and supple. I switched it up, so glad I did. A little spendy, but I have found that this is the lowest price around, and it's really worth it in the end.

A little dab will do ya!

Posted by Reviewer2601900 on Feb 27, 2012

Love the cream, but was using too much as my complexion broke out a little. When I backed off, the skin cleared and all is well.

Like it

Posted by 5736243113133207037 on Feb 19, 2014

- think and rich texture but absorbed quickly. - smells like vanilla- SWEET! - smooth skin in the next morning. I thought the cream was very thick and rich - probably because I kept my room cooler in the winter. So I let the cream melt on my palm for 10 seconds and apply on my face and neck. It may feel like something covering your whole face, but as you smooth out the cream with you finger, the feeling goes away and you feel nothing on your face. I loved how the rich texture can be absorbed into my face completely. However, the complete absorption may feel a little dry to some people. The cream is good one before your heavy moisturizer or cream, but wouldn't be an alternative to hydration products. My skin feels smooth and "a little" firm in the next morning. Purchased a second jar.

Some Improvement in Two Weeks

Posted by Reviewer1181234 on Dec 18, 2011

I've been using this product for about two weeks and I believe it will take longer to notice very visible results. However it smells lovely and is easy to apply, and is non irritating. I love that it is all natural. I am 58 and have taken care of my skin and want to continue having younger looking skin. I hope this continues to work for me.

Love this! I re-purchase and will continue using.

Posted by 5067846096118707341 on Jun 15, 2015

This cream is suite my combination asian skin so much. I am 31 yrs old. I use every night. Love the smell, like vanilla+chocolate. So pretty sweet. And it help hydrate my skin enough all night (i sleep in cool air conditon room). But it's not good idea to use this cream at day time. (i am in Bangkok, hot and humid city). I recommend for those who have combination skin but a bit dry and wrinkle.

Tried and Like

Posted by 5337209066560447110 on Feb 24, 2014

I was looking for a product to use on my neck to firm and restore the youthful appearance. My neck was really beginning to show age and make me appear older than what I really am. I'd tried some of everything from pure shea butter to expensive make-up line products. For whatever reason (and I like shea butter) I could not tolerate the shea butter on my neck after a period of time. It would break me out in hives and cause severe itching. The expensive make-up product lines never produced the promises stated. But after only a very short time in using the Andalou Natural, Night Repair Cream I could tell a noticable differents. Although, I still have a full jar (a little goes a long way) I've re-orderd, because I don't want to take the chance of running out. Because of the results I've seen from the Night Repair Cream, I've decided to try another product by Anadlou. I rated it 4 stars only because it has been such a short period of time in using it. As long as I continue to see significant improvement and have no allergic reaction to it, I will have no problem rating it 5 stars.