No apta para pieles reactivas

Posted by Raquelwoo on Apr 04, 2016

Me gusta la textura de la hidratante, se absorbe rápidamente pero no hidrata lo suficiente (piel mixta / deshidratada). A parte a los pocos usos noté como mi piel reaccionó con sarpullidos y granitos (puntos blancos). No la recomiendo

Feels great for oily/normal skin

Posted by 4900107439043075763 on Mar 24, 2016

Effective. Feels good for normal/oily skin. Clarifying indeed. Will buy it again.

¡Buena hidratante para pieles grasas!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016

Primero compré la mini-talla para probar y me encantó! Con lo que decidí adquirir el formato estándar. Es una fundente que tarda poco en absorberse, hidrata y controla los brillos. No he tenido problemas con acné ni comedones al usarla. ¡Su perfume cítrico es muy agradable y confortante!

Like it so far

Posted by naturalmandygirl on Mar 02, 2016

Great moisturizer so far. Been using it for about two weeks now and I'm liking it. I wanted something more natural and I decided to try this brand since I saw so many good reviews about it. The reviews don't lie I've been pretty impressed so far. The consistency is pretty good and my skin absorbs it really well. I use it right before I apply my foundation and their Beauty Balm Oil Control as a primer. Great moisturizer for oily skin types as it is oil free which means its non pore clogging.

works!

Posted by 4635972248279423363 on Jan 23, 2016

using this after the toner and serum, my skin is much better, not so oily and pores are smaller. I love the smell and the texture. gives me a fresh feeling. love to use in in the morning and evening.

无油清爽

Posted by lindatang on Aug 27, 2015

质地比啫喱稍厚实一点,涂脸比较润,但是又无油清爽。味道是说不清的水果味。 我是混合型皮肤,夏天用很喜欢。

Finally found my moisturizer

Posted by 4966853096755313816 on May 03, 2015

It's just perfect for my skin, absorbs pretty well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Sticking to it for the time being.

Really Nice Moisturizer!

Posted by 4864316653649455441 on Apr 07, 2015

I have oily combination skin (oily, redness, dry patches, shine and acne prone)It smells great, one pump is all that is needed and it works well. My acne has cleared up in less than a week. I use this with the cleansing gel and both work great. I don't even wash my face twice a day anymore, which is good. My skin stays clear, not oily and moisturized :)

Love

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jan 20, 2015

This has such a nice scent, is light weight and leaves my skin smooth like I've never experienced before. I really hope this will do well in the summer time as well with my oily skin.

Suave y rapida absorcion

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 16, 2015

Se absorbe al segundo y deja una sensacion de suavidad en la piel, no da mucho brillo. *********** **************** Si te ayude con esta revision, marca SI, abajo, y para más opiniones ve a mi nick

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »