Really Nice Moisturizer!

Posted by 4864316653649455441 on Apr 07, 2015

I have oily combination skin (oily, redness, dry patches, shine and acne prone)It smells great, one pump is all that is needed and it works well. My acne has cleared up in less than a week. I use this with the cleansing gel and both work great. I don't even wash my face twice a day anymore, which is good. My skin stays clear, not oily and moisturized :)

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Sep 06, 2013

I use this with Cleansing Gel, Night cream and Exfoliating peel for 3 weeks now and it really works. My oil-prone skin really looks better and brighter.

Very good!

Posted by 5371804397459989255 on Oct 19, 2013

After I begin to use this product, my skin is better. It looks more healthier and does not have break outs.

Perfect natural, non-toxic oil-free moisturizer!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Sep 07, 2014

Andalou Naturals Acai + White Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer is very lightweight, doesn't make my skin look greasy/shiny, doesn't cause acne and provides the perfect amount of moisture for my oily, acne-prone skin. I'll definitely repurchase it.

Finally a nice moisturizer for oily skin

Posted by 5525530284313227001 on Oct 05, 2014

I have oily and acne-prone skin and it has been very hard for me to find a good, loaded with antioxidants, without irritants, light, but yet effective moisturizer. For the moment, this one is THE one. It absorbs quickly, without leaving any greasy feeling, is enough moisturizing for me (and I use every night AHA or Differin and mornings BHA), my skin feels good and looks brighter. A re-buy!

Feels great for oily/normal skin

Posted by 4900107439043075763 on Mar 24, 2016

Effective. Feels good for normal/oily skin. Clarifying indeed. Will buy it again.

descent product

Posted by 4903892356981502352 on Oct 09, 2013

I must say that I have seen some difference on my skin, I find it brighter and without that many break outs. But I believe that I have to keep on using it to obtain a better opinion.

Wow

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Apr 08, 2014

this is really nice for acne prone skin .. I like it ..

I like it.

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 03, 2014

I have used this one for almost a month. I notice the improvement on my skin. My skin is bit dry but this keeps my face moistured all day. The scent is not that strong. I would buy it again.

Finally found my moisturizer

Posted by 4966853096755313816 on May 03, 2015

It's just perfect for my skin, absorbs pretty well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Sticking to it for the time being.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »