EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$19.96

$24.95

Savings of: $4.99 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(2)
2 Stars
(0)
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

muy buena, excelente como regalo

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Apr 25, 2016

Esta crema fue un regalo para mi madre. La escogí en primer lugar por su buena composición, ya que cuenta con ingredientes seguros y muy efectivos para hidratar/reparar la piel como son la manteca de karité o el aceite de onagra, también con otros con efecto “antiedad” como el ácido hialurónico o el resveratrol etc, y en segundo lugar por las reseñas tan positivas que tiene. No es la primera vez que regalo cremas de esta marca, son un éxito asegurado y siempre acierto porque son de fácil absorción y muy hidratantes según me dicen. Personalmente considero que son más adecuadas que las de marcas famosas mucho más caras y cuentan con una composición mucho más natural, por lo que al regalarlas intento que la gente se decante luego por mejores productos.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice quality

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Apr 08, 2016

It is a bit heavy for my skin, so I use it once in two days

Was this review helpful to you?

Lovely

Posted by 5358507083530559814 on Dec 15, 2015

I have sensitive skin and it works great for me. It hydrates well and it absorbs fast. I love the fact that the ingredients are natural, without any synthetic harmful ingredients.

Was this review helpful to you?

ok

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Apr 14, 2015

Good quality for its price

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2217135 on Dec 05, 2014

I absolutely love this cream. I have dry, sensitive skin with fine lines and wrinkles. This cream goes on gently, smoothly, and the scent is delightful. I do not like fragrant cream or lotion, esp on my face. It absorbs well and keeps my skin moisturized all day. It also seems to help with the fine lines and wrinkles as they are not so obvious now.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Yes! Recommended!

Posted by 5211480992936535419 on Nov 07, 2014

To buy, you will not regret.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good item

Posted by 5597510763819137349 on Oct 08, 2014

The texture is good with lovely smell.

Was this review helpful to you?

Favorite day cream so far

Posted by Tadmore on Aug 08, 2014

Awesome cream, gel like in texture and with a nice, fresh fruity fragrance. I have combination skin and this suits me the T. Absorbs quickly and seems to lift and tighten my skin. Skin tone has improved after 2 weeks use and I have less issues with breakouts. May not cut for very dry skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

甜甜的水果味

Posted by 5228454422020638492 on Aug 07, 2014

这一系列的早晚霜搭配着用。甜美的味道,对于中性皮肤来说用起来正好。

Was this review helpful to you?

Rich but not greasy

Posted by 5219136407890042821 on Jul 19, 2014

I love the Andalou range - this moisturiser is soft and silky but not greasy. Has definitely improved the texture and health of my skin. Perfect for under make up and it smells divine!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 20 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »