Good tonic

Posted by 4830662000659366425 on Aug 03, 2013

I really see the difference,my face is fresh ,less blackheads,i use the clarifying serum too.Great product!

Mildly irritating + didn't do much for my skin

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 17, 2015

I tried three of Andalou's toners and really didn't like any of them. My skin gets occasional breakouts and does have some visible pores, but I don't think this product particularly helped with either issue. The main thing is that it irritates my skin when I apply it, though my skin isn't really all that sensitive. And even though I love mint, I don't like the smell of this product. For breakouts I much prefer using a simple witch hazel product like the one from Humphrey's. The ingredients are nice, so if it was a little gentler I think it would be a nice option. *****Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

Refreshing Toner

Posted by evnnseah on Feb 22, 2016

I like to use this as a toner as it picks up makeup leftover on skin and at the same tim, it is very minty and refreshing. I have already ordered one more bottle so that I will not run out of it should the first bottle is used up.

Great product!

Posted by BoydInTrend on Nov 29, 2013

Blemish killer

Improved my skin!

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Mar 20, 2013

I like toners in spray form, they are easy to use, hygienic and you do not need as much of the stuff than you would use it with a cotton ball. This particular product has also helped me with my clogged pores and blackheads - most of them are gone now after using this a few months. Could not be happier - especially as my beautician also noted that my skin has improved!

Pore Minimizer

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013

I can really see the difference ( overall improvement ) and my pores are getting smaller. Smells like strong peppermint and when you apply it you can feel the coldness on your face.. ( or it's just me ). I was worried that it will burn my dry skin since it's that strong but it didn't. It is meant to be used on oily and active skin but it fits me well - ( could be because I'm using the E Vitamin Roll-On after ) and I'm very pleased by it :) Beautiful product.

THE BEST

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2013

Do not know the brand but I guided by feedback from users and the truth is that it was a find, I liked and repeat.

Muy bueno

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Aug 19, 2013

Aunque no he notado un cambio drástico en los poros, me gusta mucho como deja la piel. Probablemente repetiré.

Love it..my 2nd time ordering it

Posted by 4731099981979414753 on May 26, 2014

This is my 2nd time ordering it. Feels minty and refreshing when applied to skin. The ingredient list is good and pores appears smaller after use.

Nice, but I had better

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Nov 09, 2015

I am still not sure about this product. it smells and feels great! but still my oily skin doesn't feel enough effectiveness.. may be it is perfect for younger oily skin (20+), but definitely not for my... (34 years of old);