just okay

Posted by 5362592497383265258 on Apr 27, 2016

I used half of the bottle but I didn't see any difference. Nothing special.

buen tonico

Posted by 5582650301836867989 on Mar 08, 2016

Despues de terminarme el primer bote, me ha dejado la cara como el culito de un bebe, la verdad me ha eliminado las impurezas y me ha dejado la cara mas fina.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3137481 on Mar 06, 2016

Great product for pore minimizing

Refreshing Toner

Posted by 5450635369680115666 on Feb 22, 2016

I like to use this as a toner as it picks up makeup leftover on skin and at the same tim, it is very minty and refreshing. I have already ordered one more bottle so that I will not run out of it should the first bottle is used up.

Nice

Posted by 4956273612017732778 on Feb 18, 2016

Nice, but I had better

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Nov 09, 2015

I am still not sure about this product. it smells and feels great! but still my oily skin doesn't feel enough effectiveness.. may be it is perfect for younger oily skin (20+), but definitely not for my... (34 years of old);

cool

Posted by 5619482234600709885 on Sep 19, 2015

very cool on face and refresh it , like it so much , but i have to use it for longer time to notice a different with large pores

Pore minimizer

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on May 17, 2015

Good for combination, acne prone skin - cleans the face nicely, is not too drying, just enough to remove dirt, to tone and to protect from breakouts. Smells fresh and minty. I take it to gym to clean my face afterwards, like it a lot!

Andalou Naturals Pore Minimzer Toner

Posted by BrianMike on May 07, 2015

It is suitable for combination skin, oily skin and acne skin.

Mildly irritating + didn't do much for my skin

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 17, 2015

I tried three of Andalou's toners and really didn't like any of them. My skin gets occasional breakouts and does have some visible pores, but I don't think this product particularly helped with either issue. The main thing is that it irritates my skin when I apply it, though my skin isn't really all that sensitive. And even though I love mint, I don't like the smell of this product. For breakouts I much prefer using a simple witch hazel product like the one from Humphrey's. The ingredients are nice, so if it was a little gentler I think it would be a nice option. *****Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****