Andalou Naturals, Shampoo, Argan Stem Cells, For Thinning Hair, 11.5 fl oz (340 ml)

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1614638 on Jul 15, 2013

This stuff smells fantastic and is non-greasy and non-caustic. It really does work and stops the thinning while also helping to grow back new hair. My hair is thicker & healthier! I will definitely buy it again! HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Great shampoo for thin, fine hair

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jun 26, 2014

This is without a doubt the best shampp I have ever used. It gently cleans my hair leaving it shiney and manageable. My hair feels fuller too. I love the scent. I use this product and the hair scalp serum over one year, its really helps, I will keep using it.

Too strong

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Nov 13, 2013

The first time I used this shampoo, I lost a whole lot of hair! My scalp felt very tingly so I thought it must be doing something but it didn't seem like a good thing. I was scared to use it again but after a second trial, it didn't seem as strong but the smell does linger. It also makes my hair a bit too dry and tangly, which is why I think I lost a lot the first time, after I used conditioner and tried to pull it through with my fingers. So, I am mixing this with a gentler shampoo so as not to waste it, but I won't buy it again.

Very effective

Posted by 5717253642136372962 on Sep 11, 2013

I have used this product for ~ 1 year, it stop my losing hairs problem and starts to regenerate some tiny hairs.

my 3d shampoo in a raw.