I love both!

Posted by Colverty on Apr 14, 2016

Shampoo: I do feel like it has made a slight difference. I have thin hair and I like the smell of it. Conditioner: The conditioner is like no other...due to my thin oily hair I have problems finding some thing that does not leave my hair oily. This is great, it conditions with out the oily feeling.

didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Apr 11, 2016

I should of checked the ingredients properly, not a fan of this shampoo. Made my scalp and hair SO DRY. 髪がガサガサになりました…原料をチェックするべきでした。。

Excellent

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Apr 05, 2016

I have tried many shampoos for strengthening hair - so far this is the best. It makes hair look thicker and as such - fuller, keeps the hair fresh and clean for longer (I usually have to wash my hair every day and now just once in 2-3 days) and I think I may even be loosing less hair (though I am skeptical as to how much a shampoo can actually affect hair loss). This is now my permanent shampoo.

¡Está bien! ¡Buen champú!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

Deja el cabello suelto, brillante, con volumen y sin apelmazar. No pedía más que eso. Sin siliconas, ¡lo hemos usado toda la familia! :)

it works

Posted by 4685188616159154414 on Feb 23, 2016

love this product, i have noticed that my hair fall has lessened and my hair became shiny and manageable and no more itchy scalp. i'll buy one again.

Already Repurchase! Hair regrowth takes hair stylist by surprise.

Posted by TessTess on Feb 16, 2016

TEST: My sister and I noticed significantly less hair fall in the shower room when we’re just onto our 1st bottle. We have been repurchasing this shampoo because it really helps to grow out new hair. Her hair stylist was surprise to see her baby hair is growing out when she was only into her second bottle. He said people in their 30s start to loose hair instead! HAIR THINNING: I still have hair thinning but I’ll still use it regardless. I think this is the only natural shampoo that regrows new hair. SCENT: The rosemary smells is luxurious reminiscent that of a spa, it’s very soothing and relaxing. LATHER: Yes, we’re thrilled it does lather but don’t expect thick foam like those chemical laden ones. If you’ve been using real natural shampoo, you’ll know a lot of them don’t suds. OILYNESS: No, it doesn’t leave our scalp and hair oily on subsequent days like Acure, that’s the reason why we switched to Andalou Naturals.

Great product that really works!

Posted by Reviewer1810105 on Jan 13, 2016

Thanks for some of the reviews here which makes me decide to try out this product which luckily turns out to be a very good decision made! Cleans my scalp thoroughly and I noticed it helps to control my oily scalp as usually my scalp will becomes oily after a day of shampooing but not anymore. Scalp doesn't itch as much and the texture of the shampoo is pretty mild unlike those chemicals laden shampoo in the market. It doesn't have a strong awful fragrance smell too and I love it to bits and will purchase again once the current ones finishes.

Did the Opposite of What it Claimed

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Dec 15, 2015

This shampoo caused me to lose more hair than normal the 3 times I used it and it got very oily fast. I have fine straight hair but a lot of it

Great shampoo

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Dec 14, 2015

I like it and will buy it again

Great shampoo - LOVE IT!

Posted by lisamaree on Nov 29, 2015

I really like this shampoo along with the matching conditioner. It's cleanses well and doesn't cause dandruff like most other shampoos does for me. Although I have never had thick hair (& probably never will have), I think it is more thicker than before I used it. And it also doesn't seem to fall out by the handful as well.