Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Andalou Naturals, Shampoo, Argan Stem Cells, For Thinning Hair, 11.5 fl oz (340 ml)

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1614638 on Jul 15, 2013

This stuff smells fantastic and is non-greasy and non-caustic. It really does work and stops the thinning while also helping to grow back new hair. My hair is thicker & healthier! I will definitely buy it again! HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Great shampoo for thin, fine hair

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jun 26, 2014

This is without a doubt the best shampp I have ever used. It gently cleans my hair leaving it shiney and manageable. My hair feels fuller too. I love the scent. I use this product and the hair scalp serum over one year, its really helps, I will keep using it.

Stop losing hair and feel strong hair

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. after using for 1 month, I can feel the huge difference. Losing hair is substantially less. Stronger hair and feel the hair have life. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Too strong

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Nov 13, 2013

The first time I used this shampoo, I lost a whole lot of hair! My scalp felt very tingly so I thought it must be doing something but it didn't seem like a good thing. I was scared to use it again but after a second trial, it didn't seem as strong but the smell does linger. It also makes my hair a bit too dry and tangly, which is why I think I lost a lot the first time, after I used conditioner and tried to pull it through with my fingers. So, I am mixing this with a gentler shampoo so as not to waste it, but I won't buy it again.

works in time

Posted by 4765222907075306758 on Jul 12, 2014

i have been using this shampoo for 6 months now and I'm buying a second bottle (i have about a quarter of the bottle still) this one takes some time to work on me. it was only on the 2nd month of using that i felt the difference. my hair is fuller as i shed lesser hair, i used to have itchy and greasy scalp, well not anymore. im glad i bought this product. gonna stick to this one definitely.