This works!

Posted by Reviewer1614638 on Jul 15, 2013

This stuff smells fantastic and is non-greasy and non-caustic. It really does work and stops the thinning while also helping to grow back new hair. My hair is thicker & healthier! I will definitely buy it again! HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Stop losing hair and feel strong hair

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. after using for 1 month, I can feel the huge difference. Losing hair is substantially less. Stronger hair and feel the hair have life. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

works in time

Posted by 4765222907075306758 on Jul 12, 2014

i have been using this shampoo for 6 months now and I'm buying a second bottle (i have about a quarter of the bottle still) this one takes some time to work on me. it was only on the 2nd month of using that i felt the difference. my hair is fuller as i shed lesser hair, i used to have itchy and greasy scalp, well not anymore. im glad i bought this product. gonna stick to this one definitely.

Too strong

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Nov 13, 2013

The first time I used this shampoo, I lost a whole lot of hair! My scalp felt very tingly so I thought it must be doing something but it didn't seem like a good thing. I was scared to use it again but after a second trial, it didn't seem as strong but the smell does linger. It also makes my hair a bit too dry and tangly, which is why I think I lost a lot the first time, after I used conditioner and tried to pull it through with my fingers. So, I am mixing this with a gentler shampoo so as not to waste it, but I won't buy it again.

Great shampoo for thin, fine hair

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jun 26, 2014

This is without a doubt the best shampp I have ever used. It gently cleans my hair leaving it shiney and manageable. My hair feels fuller too. I love the scent. I use this product and the hair scalp serum over one year, its really helps, I will keep using it.

Sadly didn't work

Posted by Babycakes on Aug 20, 2015

At first I fell in love with this shampoo but after 6 months of use (that's how long it lasted!), I decided I will not repurchase. It didn't help with the hair loss at all and I am looking for something a little bit milder because my hair is really brittle and frizzy because I used to bleach it. Otherwise I think it's a very good shampoo because it's thick and gel-like which makes it easy to spread and the bottle last you a long time. It lathers and cleans very well. It also smells amazing - subtle blend of ylang ylang with a hint of cedarwood which lingers on hair for a while.

Did the Opposite of What it Claimed

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Dec 15, 2015

This shampoo caused me to lose more hair than normal the 3 times I used it and it got very oily fast. I have fine straight hair but a lot of it

Great product!

Posted by Nyusha on Feb 03, 2015

This is a wonderful shampoo . It has a pleasant smell of ylang-ylang, lather easily and quickly, consumption is neither strong nor economical, the average consumption. They say that it is anti-aging, but i believe it is universal for all hair types. I have blonde hair, streaked, long, oily on the roots and dry at the tips. It is ok for me, I didn't have irritation after using it, the hair becomes softer and healthier, in general, the appearance has not changed, but I always use sprays for hair care. I try to wash my hair every 3 days. My husband liked it too. I am going to purchase it again. If this review was helpful, please click, "Yes"!/

Very effective

Posted by 5717253642136372962 on Sep 11, 2013

I have used this product for ~ 1 year, it stop my losing hairs problem and starts to regenerate some tiny hairs.

my 3d shampoo in a raw.