Andalou Naturals, Styling Cream, BB Argan & Sweet Orange, Smooth Hold, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

My favorite natural haircare product

Posted by raeannewright on Feb 01, 2013

I've tried many brands of natural hair styling products, including mousses with the pump, gels, and other creams. This is by far my favorite, and the one that I can actually afford! I also love John Masters Organics Sweet Orange and Silk Protein Styling Gel, but it sells for about $18 and iHerb doesn't offer it. In my opinion, the Andalou Naturals cream is ideal in the winter, as it's more moisturizing and better at taming flyaways, and the John Masters product is better in the summer when it's more humid. Even so, I am so happy I finally found a natural hair styler that really works. And yes, it smells divine! I should note that I have very thick curly hair. Believe me I've tried a lot of hair products :-) Including those just for curly girls.

I have mixed it with distilled water and now I like this product

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

I regretted buying this product. My hair is naturally straight, and I wanted a product that gave me some heat protection and also nourished my hair and this seemed like a good choice. The first time I used it I applied a pee sized amount and it didn't do anything, so the next time I applied 3 times that amount and I blow dried my hair....and the result was really weird..my hair was stiff dry...maybe I did not use this right because there are so many good reviews about this product and it is indeed a natural product. I don't like to waste a product so I decided it to mix a small portion of this cream with distilled water. I spray it on my damp hair and I blow dry it and I actually love the result now. My hair is manageable and conditioned. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The smell from childhood

Posted by Reviewer2108342 on May 16, 2012

it keeps my wavy hair naturally straight without using hairdryer. But I will not recommend it for oily hair.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1889676 on Aug 01, 2012

I haven't tried a lot of styling creams, but this one seems good. I have fine wavy shoulder length hair that tends to frizz. This cream defines my waves and makes them more wavy, and there's no frizz for all day! I dont use any hot tools, just put a small amount into wet hair, crunch them with my hands and leave to air dry. And salon look is ready :) It also smells good!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1487618 on Dec 22, 2011

Keeps my flyaway hairs in place and smells so good I want to eat it. I put a small amount it in wet hair and straighten when its dry - my hair really keeps its shape without stiffness.