Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Andean Dream, Quinoa Pasta, Fusilli, 8 oz (227 g)

Our favorite pasta!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Excellent pasta made from rice and quinoa. I wish it was made with brown rice however. This pasta is really nice and you can't tell the difference from wheat pasta. We use this in casseroles and it doesn't get gummy or lose it shapes as most wheat and rice pastas tend to do. Please be sure to cook a little bit longer than traditional pastas, almost 15 minutes. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Jun 14, 2011

Just as good or even better than ordinary pasta.

Pasta

Posted by Reviewer2429097 on Mar 15, 2012

WOW. What a nice change to plain pasta. Fusilli is a great shape and Quinoa is so good for you. Eat up everyone.

Great Pasta

Posted by 4914898952325285559 on Oct 26, 2013

I've reordered this pasta multiple times. It's a great substitute. Regular pastas make me very tired and I usually feel starving 1-2 hours after eating them. This brand I don't have this problem at all. Make sure you cook it as long as it says, or it will still be hard.

Complete Protein Pasta

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

This is probably my favorite gluten-free pasta. It is more pricey than most others. I am considering buying mainly this brand regardless of the monetary price as the complete protein of the quinoa makes this a less carb addictive pasta for me. I find it much more satisfying and easier to stick to a smaller portion than with 100% rice pastas. The 6 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber per 2 ounce serving help the carbs absorb more slowly decreasing it's glycemic load. It also cooks beautifully. It stays much more firm than both the rice pastas and the buckwheat pastas.