Andersen's Soups, Creamy Soup, Split Pea Flavored with Real Bacon, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Unique great soup!

Posted by Reviewer1178801 on Dec 22, 2011

I have been to Andersons store in California and they really make some very delicious soup. It is completely unlike any other brand. I cannot find it around in any of the food store chains here in Memphis nor in Florida so had to try to order online. It still remains as good as it was in their restaurant. A thick tasty delicious experience.

Best Soup

Posted by Reviewer1676957 on Feb 24, 2012

We are originally from CA and have eaten in the resturant, this soup is the best. we have been in all 49 states on this continent and have eaten SPLIT PEA SOUP every where. I have missed having the Anderson's soup since we moved back here to GA, hope we can get your soup always. Thank You William D. Taylor

Warning - contains yeast!

Posted by Reviewer1346295 on Nov 12, 2013

Just purchased this soup, based on the ingredient label shown online. "Natural flavors" is listed as one ingredient. When I received the actual can of soup, in place of "natural flavors", it now lists "yeast extract". I am allergic to yeast and cannot eat this soup and now regret buying it. For anyone who is also allergic to yeast, do not purchase this soup, despite the misleading ingredient label shown online. Cannot say if the soup is tasty since I did not eat it.

VERY GOOD CANNED SOUP

Posted by 5633774689582365125 on Nov 24, 2013

I don't think any soup out of a can is ever going to blow your mind and make you say it's better than home made, but this is very good soup and I'm glad to still be able to get it. No doubt this is a 5 star canned soup.

Great soup

Posted by 5068748727339593302 on Nov 25, 2013

I haven't had Andersen's Split Pea soup in over 15 years when I lived in CA. I'am pleased to tell you it hasn't change a bit, no one make split pea soup like Andersen and at the great price iHerb.com sells it at I will continue to buy from them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »