July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

AnneMarie Borlind, Aqua Nature, 24h Moisturizing Cream, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)

win!

Posted by Reviewer2415807 on Jun 26, 2012

AB's newest line is for mature skin and focuses on hydration via a new form of hyaluronic acid. To me this is both good and bad since hyaluronic acid products always make my complexion look shiny and I don't like that. Maybe it's the other "new" ingredient- bulrush cells that is turning back the clock. My skin is looking really good and this has been the only change to my routine. I'll forgive a little shininess at this point. I prefer this to the mousse which I thought was a little too light on moisture. The only thing I don't like is that the fragrance, be it natural, is a little on the strong side. Still, I don't see myself giving this up anytime soon.

Quite good

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 04, 2013

I didn't know if i should give this a 3 or a 4. It is quite light and goes on to look a bit gel like on my face although it does sink in. Probably good for slightly oily or normal skin but not for very dry skin. I need something heavier, as this did not hydrate my face for very long before I started getting that taunt feeling.I think it will work better for me in summer, however in a cold dry winter it is not right.