• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Aqua Nature.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Reviews | English

win!

Posted by Reviewer2415807 on Jun 26, 2012

AB's newest line is for mature skin and focuses on hydration via a new form of hyaluronic acid. To me this is both good and bad since hyaluronic acid products always make my complexion look shiny and I don't like that. Maybe it's the other "new" ingredient- bulrush cells that is turning back the clock. My skin is looking really good and this has been the only change to my routine. I'll forgive a little shininess at this point. I prefer this to the mousse which I thought was a little too light on moisture. The only thing I don't like is that the fragrance, be it natural, is a little on the strong side. Still, I don't see myself giving this up anytime soon.

Quite good

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 04, 2013

I didn't know if i should give this a 3 or a 4. It is quite light and goes on to look a bit gel like on my face although it does sink in. Probably good for slightly oily or normal skin but not for very dry skin. I need something heavier, as this did not hydrate my face for very long before I started getting that taunt feeling.I think it will work better for me in summer, however in a cold dry winter it is not right.

좋아요~

Posted by 5122992078922734940 on Dec 22, 2014

아이허브에서 수많은 크림을 써보았지만 (얼굴가지고 실험한기분 ㅠㅠ) 그중에 제일 괜춘한듯. 역시 비싼이유가 있는거같아요! 기름지지않고 촉촉해요. 아침에 발라도 좋고 밤에발라도 좋고.

A very good moisturizer

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Nov 27, 2014

I am excited about this creme. It is the best moisturizer for winter. It is heavier than Combination Skin Series but it doesn't clog up pores in the least. It moisturizes perfectly and your skin feels soft and gets all it needs. It deals with little wrinkles and traces from a pillow (if they are left after sleep). I will buy it again as soon as mine is finished.