• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials Series.

Ceramides are substances that play a key role in maintaining the moisture level of the skin. A major component of the intercellular cement, they help bind epidermal cells together and strengthen the skin's barrier function against invasion of the body by environmental pollutants. As the skin ages, the amount of ceramide is reduced. As a result, skin becomes dry and wrinkles begin to form.

When ceramides are applied to the surface of the skin, they help to bind water in the epidermis. Stressed, damaged skin shows faster recovery. Ceramides are an excellent supplement to any skin program. They are available in a variety of forms - as light fluids for use on a daily basis, in capsules as an intensive treatment, in masks, and even hair care products.

Beneficial when used with: ZZ Sensitive, Combination Series, Rose Dew, AquaNature, LL Regeneration, System Absolute, NatuRoyal

• Reviews | English

Loaded with TOXIC chemicals - stay away

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2008

Has anyone read the ingredients or is everyone deluded by the price and pretty name? Glyceryl Stearate? Parabens? Hydrogenated oils? YEAST?? Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate? All these are WRINKLE AND CANCER CAUSING INGEDIENTS!! Borlind's website has a page on purity. To that I say HA! STAY AWAY FROM ANNEMARIE BORLIND unless you want a wrinkled face and cancer in 2 years tops!

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Jul 03, 2011

My body was poisoned by Neurotoxins. It stripped my face of all moisture. I was beside myself. I tried everything I could get my hands on but nothing worked. I had the skin of a lizard. This product was a life saver. As well as many other Anne Borlind products. I will never use anything else again. My face is youthful and hydrated and repaired. Thank you

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1283526 on Jul 27, 2009

Non-greasy yet moisturizing. My skin look brighter since the day one!!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Apr 09, 2008

Great alone after cleansing skin or with moisturizer. Nurtures, protects and really minimizes wrinkles!

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2018326 on Jul 06, 2008

I can really see firming and wrinkle reducing effects.

Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer1386613 on Mar 24, 2007

This feels like mink on your skin...I'm trying to figure out how to use it on my whole body. Absolutely divine!!! Love it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3026050 on Aug 26, 2010

I used to use AnneMarie Borlllllllllind, Ceramide Vital Fluid, but I had lost my supplier. Was so happy to find iHerb so I could the product again.

AnneMarie Borlind, Ceramide Vital Fluid, 1.69 fl. oz

Posted by Reviewer2721842 on Jan 05, 2011

this is my 2nd order on this item. I will use this always before putting moisterizer each morning. Great Product!

love it

Posted by Reviewer3104542 on Feb 23, 2011

excellent boost under face cream

facial product