• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials Series.

Ceramides are substances that play a key role in maintaining the moisture level of the skin. A major component of the intercellular cement, they help bind epidermal cells together and strengthen the skin's barrier function against invasion of the body by environmental pollutants. As the skin ages, the amount of ceramide is reduced. As a result, skin becomes dry and wrinkles begin to form.

When ceramides are applied to the surface of the skin, they help to bind water in the epidermis. Stressed, damaged skin shows faster recovery. Ceramides are an excellent supplement to any skin program. They are available in a variety of forms - as light fluids for use on a daily basis, in capsules as an intensive treatment, in masks, and even hair care products.

Beneficial when used with: ZZ Sensitive, Combination Series, Rose Dew, AquaNature, LL Regeneration, System Absolute, NatuRoyal

• Customer Ratings

Feels great, but a bit pricey

Posted by 5665565201358430367 on Jun 12, 2014

This feels great on the skin, not oily like many other brands i've tried. I have combination skin, and together with Orange blossom energizer, this has done miracles. I must say that the price is a downside of this product, I am still looking for a product with the same benefits but at a more affordable price.

good

Posted by Reviewer1339288 on Aug 27, 2011

This product is good for dry skin. contains ceramide 3,6 which are very good for keep your skin moist . works on my skin!!

Smooth and Silky

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Jul 23, 2011

This is frosting on the cake! Just an added benefit to all the other Borlind products I use.

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Jul 03, 2011

My body was poisoned by Neurotoxins. It stripped my face of all moisture. I was beside myself. I tried everything I could get my hands on but nothing worked. I had the skin of a lizard. This product was a life saver. As well as many other Anne Borlind products. I will never use anything else again. My face is youthful and hydrated and repaired. Thank you

facial product

Posted by Reviewer1643416 on Apr 17, 2011

wonderfull

love it

Posted by Reviewer3104542 on Feb 23, 2011

excellent boost under face cream

AnneMarie Borlind, Ceramide Vital Fluid, 1.69 fl. oz

Posted by Reviewer2721842 on Jan 05, 2011

this is my 2nd order on this item. I will use this always before putting moisterizer each morning. Great Product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3026050 on Aug 26, 2010

I used to use AnneMarie Borlllllllllind, Ceramide Vital Fluid, but I had lost my supplier. Was so happy to find iHerb so I could the product again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1283526 on Jul 27, 2009

Non-greasy yet moisturizing. My skin look brighter since the day one!!

Excellent product