New To iHerb?

AnneMarie Borlind, Eye Wrinkle Cream, 0.67 fl oz (20 ml)

WRINKLE-CAUSING CARCINOGENIC INGREDIENTS ALERT!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2008

Read the label. Enough said. If you can't pronounce it, it's toxic. (Google the 2nd ingredient FMI) If someone gave me this as a gift, I'd toss it with the garbage. I would never pass this on to someone knowing how hazardous to your health the chemicals they use are. Educate yourselves, people!!

wow this stuff is terrific!

Posted by Reviewer1153082 on Mar 17, 2009

I never write reviews because I feel like everyone's experience is different, but this has made a really noticeable difference in the skin around my eyes. I have extremely sensitive skin, so everything gives me a rash, but this stuff really works and doesn't upset my skin. A little goes a long way, so don't use too much because then it can get greasy. I'll be buying it again when I run out (of course from iherb because they really have the best prices- I saw this at Whole Foods for $5 more.)!

Excellent product for the price

Posted by Reviewer1684086 on Aug 09, 2010

Very thick but not heavy, absorbs well. No scent. I have very thin, crepey skin under my eyes, and this cream does seem to improve the texture. Highly recommended. Don't waste money on department store brands.

Great Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2127988 on Feb 01, 2009

I have tried several different organic, vegan eye creams. This one is my favorite. It is very moisturizing without being greasy and it doesn't have a strong smell. Great cruelty-free product!!!

Superior eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2186912 on Mar 17, 2011

Some eye creams are too light, and some are too heavy and leave a thick coat -- this one is just the right balance of moisture and creaminess, and also makes the delicate skin around my eyes brighter. Highly recommended.