• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials Series.

• Customer Ratings

מאכזב

Posted by 4714252821685103247 on Apr 10, 2016

ממש לא מצמצם קמטוטים, מריח כמו שמן תירס ישן, מבריק מידי ליום, לא מוריד כהות. מרקם כמו של קרם נגד פטריות. מרכך את העור מתחת לעיניים במהלך הלילה, אך לא יותר מקרמים פשוטים אחרים. לא להיט. יתכן שקיבלתי מוצר ישן כי השומן נפרד מן המשחה שבשפופרת. החום הישראלי בקיץ פוגע מאוד עמידות המוצר. למי שרוצה קרם עיניים שעושה את העבודה, אני ממליצה בחום על life flo

very good eye cream!

Posted by Reviewer1935952 on Jun 10, 2015

very good eye cream! I really recommend it. I ordered it again- so it means a lot.

Undecided if this actually works

Posted by 5128099933542249042 on Jun 01, 2015

I have tried many many eye creams and i must say that this felt extremely oily on my skin. A little goes a long way, i might be using this for an entire year before i can even finish a quarter of the tube! This is suitable for people with extremely dry thinning skin. I might give this to my mom instead, i'm a little disappointed, i really wanted this to work for me.

love it

Posted by 5307751311187916366 on May 22, 2015

if your skin around eye are dry, you should try this

Didn't work for me

Posted by 4767405810277511779 on Dec 01, 2014

I ordered this product and have been using it religiously for over a month but hasn't seen any improvement. Will not be ordering this anymore. The two stars is because it doesn't irritates my eyes.

The best Eye Cream I have ever used, ever!!!!!

Posted by HealthyAussie on May 10, 2014

I love all of the AnneMarie Borlind products I have tried. This eye cream is better than any expensive luxury brands I have tried. A little bit goes a long way, this cream will last for a long time. The cream soaks into your skin easily and it not greasy. My eyes don't look as puffy in the morning. Since I have been using these products people comment that that I look young for my age.

Only empty box was delivered.

Posted by Reviewer1784440 on Nov 21, 2013

I don't know what's happened, but when I opened my parcel, there was only an empty box of a product.

Not greasy.

Posted by 4917275589929389388 on Aug 07, 2013

This eye cream did not get greasy around the eyes, and the skin felt smooth after using it.

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer2511058 on May 25, 2013

Mne sovershenno ne podoshel! koja chyvstvitelnaya, cherez pary primeneniy nachala oblazit!

Great Non Sticky Texture

Posted by Reviewer3110788 on Apr 04, 2013

I love the texture, it's non oily and dries fast for tropical weather. Yet, it feels moisturising enough. I think it has help in a slight reduction of my fine lines around my eyes.