Best

Posted by LITHUANIA on Mar 10, 2014

Amazing fluid. Good color. Love it.

makeup

Posted by 5438869092204582375 on Jan 15, 2014

Good sun protection

Good makeup but not for me

Posted by 4740809637260121349 on Dec 11, 2013

I have quite picky skin and unfortunately I think this is one of those have to have decent skin in the first place foundations :P Nice consistancy and colour though and enjoying other AnneMarie Borlind products.

Good composition and ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... blends very well to the natural colour of your skin. Lasts all day long! Smells wonderful and looks good! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Foundation Honey

Posted by Reviewer1696964 on Nov 25, 2012

The colour is ideal for fair to medium coloured skin in winter a bit on the pale side if you have tanned. Coverage is medium. Takes longer to blend over than most foundations and works best on a primer. This is nowhere near as good as my Clarins lifting foundation but is less than 1/2 the price, it doesn't last as long on my face either. Honey colour in Clarins is a little darker, better for summer. This does not lessen the look of wrinkles or make my skin look younger but it does cover redness and I look a lot better with it on than without it.

The Best Makeup

Posted by Reviewer1320488 on May 03, 2012

This is the best makeup ever. It matches my skin perfectly and it has a beautiful finish. It's not too shiny or too matte, just a nice soft glow. It's so light and lovely on my skin that I don't even feel like I'm wearing makeup. And I have had no reaction whatsoever to this foundation unlike almost every other foundation I've tried.

Lovely product!

Posted by Reviewer2744118 on Feb 24, 2012

Gives comfortable veil and I cannot go out without putting it on my face. Though its texture is light, it covers pimples and dullness in colour and moisturizes well. My skin is recovering its balance day by day!

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3351613 on Aug 15, 2011

Very Satisfied with this product.

AnneMarie Borlind Fluid Makeup

Posted by Reviewer2597414 on Jun 23, 2011

I have used this makeup for more than 15 years and am exceptionally pleased. It covers my uneven skin tone and still does not look heavy. I would recommend it highly.

really nice foundation

Posted by Reviewer1945389 on Jan 28, 2011

Have not always been pleased with natural foundation purchases, but this product is a different story. Foundation goes on smoothly and stays on throughout the day. Will definitely purchase again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »