New To iHerb?

AnneMarie Borlind, Fluid Makeup, Ivory 15, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1529913 on May 03, 2012

I will buy again!!

Great

Posted by holahola on Dec 28, 2012

I like this foundation. Not to much cover, perfect for everyday use. Double layer if you want more coverage. I use 3 colors and mix them together, ivory, honey and almond. Gives the result I want to different occasions.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2676632 on Nov 04, 2012

so far tried it once. i'm Asian with combination-dry skin, and slight yellow-ish undertone. the color is lighter than my skin which is what i'm looking for. The coverage is average, not very hydrating for me. but at least it doesn't feel etchy or greasy. i would say a thin layer of it do slight better coverage job than another other brand i tried, but it's just kinda dry. it's a 3.5 for me for the first try.

too dry

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

Did not like the smell. Did not go on my face smoothly. Some kind of filmy things came out as I tried to glide on my face.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Apr 05, 2010

I was expecting a smoother, creamier, easier to apply foundation with better coverage. I have been mixing it with moisturiser to apply it and still does not cover that well.