• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Reviews | English

Part of the Skin care program

Posted by Reviewer1080515 on Dec 04, 2007

This is used prior to the moisturizers. Lovely product. I love the feel and how it helps spread the moisturizer over my skin evenly. And I don't have to use very much moisturizer.

pointless

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jun 23, 2013

I love AnneMarie Borlind day cream and night cream in the absolute range for my dry, dehydrated coming on for 50 year old skin, but this product seems pointless. It's more liquid than gel, does not dispense carefully i.e. it runs out of the bottle, so be warned, you need to be careful that you don't waste it. It just does not do anything, except supply moisture before you put on your cream. And with regards to this, you are meant to apply cream when your skin is still just slightly damp from your serum, gel, toner whatever, but this "gel" makes your moisturizer impossible to spread on your skin. It doesn't work with it. However, I can't wait to try some of the other Borlind products. Thanks Iherb for delivering to New Zealand in less than a week. Brilliant.

love these products

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Jan 27, 2012

I purchased most of the LL Regeneration line and LOVE it! My skin (32 yrs old) has never felt so soft and had a healthy glow. The toner gel makes my face feel fresh and clean. I looks like it will last a while since not much is used each time.

Leslie Britton

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Sep 14, 2008

I love how it calms my sensitive skin.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1150473 on Mar 11, 2010

I am 34 years old with quite normal yet mixed skin which gets dry spots in winter. This gel feels a bit sticky at once, but after a few minutes your skin feels smooth and soft. The only thing I do not like about this is the bottle. Quite heavy glass bottle with wide neck. This fluid gel flows fast and sometimes my whole palm is full of it... Apart from that I say: Perfect! Go ahead and try it!

good

Posted by organism on Jan 29, 2012

fine

Great everyday product

Posted by Reviewer1341302 on Sep 19, 2015

I love this waterly jelly like texture. I use this toner after using ZZ sensitive toner, it's perfect.

Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer1386613 on Mar 24, 2007

Another fabulous product from Annemarie Borlind. Her skin care products have made a difference in my skin.

Blossom Dew Gel

Posted by Reviewer1545655 on Feb 04, 2008

Have used this since the 1980s--don't know what I would do without it!

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer1734399 on Dec 18, 2007

Excellent product and great service!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »