• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Customer Ratings

very nice product

Posted by 5582005262244804166 on Feb 20, 2016

I have a good results after 20 days using. Lubka from Bulgaria

NIGHT CREAM for me

Posted by bbchris on May 02, 2015

It's very heavy and great to put on my face before I go to bed, my skin texture has improved and this was my second purchase after many months. Excellent cream for NIGHT time use. Too heavy for daytime. I gave it four stars as it claims to be a day cream but it's really not in tropical climates :)

The only regenerating cream I have found!

Posted by 5436427843907293563 on Mar 17, 2015

Nice smell and organic product. A bit expensive though. The only regenerating I've found. I making acid pilings and I needed it.

Very rich cream

Posted by 5487555748348499585 on Feb 09, 2015

This cream is very hydrating and rich. A little goes a long way. My only criticism is I need to wait a little while, perhaps a minute, for it to be fully absorbed before applying make-up. My skin is well moisturised through the day, so it's definitely worthwhile.

Reacted to this cream, itchy, dry and bumpy skin

Posted by 5047243424408803185 on Jan 03, 2015

Disappointed. I'm taking antihistamines right now. This cream is heavily perfumed and I reacted within hours and skin is now itchy dry and swollen. Given that it's "Dermatologically tested for efficacy and skin compatibility" - I had hoped for something gentler.

AnneMari Borlind day cream

Posted by Reviewer1924621 on Apr 27, 2014

The cream is very emollient and makes skin soft and moist. I would recommend this product for dry skin.

Good cream at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1587649 on Jan 03, 2014

It's tough to find a good face cream at a low price, but this is it. It keeps my face dry at night through the dry winter season.

ok

Posted by 4856369603785271247 on Dec 11, 2013

mositure enough

I use this as a night cream

Posted by 5444868756922704466 on Nov 13, 2013

The other reviewers said this product is thick and protects your skin and boy does it! I live in a 4 season climate, so it is beginning to get cold and dry here. This product works great to add moisture to my skin. It is not greasy and it doesn't affect my make-up application one bit. I've just ordered the whitening lotion and have started using that as my day cream and this as my night cream. It works well to keep my hydrated overnight too!

very heavy and greasy

Posted by barbyh on Sep 20, 2013

I bought this based on the great reviews. It's a nice cream, except its very heavy and greasy and does not absorb into skin. I'm 51 and have fairly dry skin, but after using this my face looked greasy and shiny all day long. In order to use it up I am mixing a dab in with other face creams. Will not buy again. Just a note to Canadian buyers - don't use DHL International if you can avoid it. They charge big customs fees if you do. I got dinged $18, which wiped out any savings I had. I usually use the regular DHL that takes a week and there is normally no duty