• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Reviews | English

Great Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer3151794 on May 09, 2009

The quality of all Borlind products is superlative. I am in my 50s now so I tend to prefer richer creams as in the Borlind System Absolute Line. LL Regeneration Day cream is lighter, not as thick, but still moisturizing and effective - and it costs a lot less that System Absolute.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1255135 on Aug 10, 2009

Have used this product for at least ten years. Keeps my face hydrated all day and protects it from the sun with its mild sunscreen. Has never clogged my pores. A little goes a long way. One jar will last almost six months used daily.

very good product

Posted by Krriss on May 30, 2013

It is really amasing! Smoothy texture and beautifull effect, ery nice for a sensetive skin

Used for many years

Posted by Reviewer2490723 on Apr 06, 2010

I was so happy to see Iherb was selling this, I was having a hard time finding it since I moved to this town back in 1995. I am soon to be 54 and used this since I was 28. My aunt owned a health food store and used to give it to my mom. My mom gave us girls a jar for our birthdays one year and I was HOOKED! I will say I have always been taken for 10-15 years younger and I know it due to this line of creams.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1278921 on Jun 11, 2010

i have used this product for years and like it very much.

Another great product!

Posted by Reviewer3258569 on Jun 13, 2010

I use this with some other products and love th soft, creamy effect. Yes, it's great!

Annemarie Boerlind

Posted by Reviewer2298467 on Aug 10, 2010

I love this product, day cream and night cream LL, and I am glad I can order it at reasonable prices from IHerb.

Love the product

Posted by Reviewer3198385 on Aug 13, 2010

Love the product, and love the service from iHerb

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1520658 on Oct 30, 2010

I am in my early 60's and tried this product after a friend who works in a health food store recommended it. After using it for a few weeks, three other commended commended that my skin looks good--brighter, younger, etc. That works for me. Carol

LL Regeneration Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer3268907 on Feb 10, 2011

I have been using this product for several years. I have occasionally tried other products, but have never found one that is as good for my skin. It keeps my face well hydrated and is an excellent cream to use before applying makeup. I use the day cream as a night cream as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »