• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Customer Ratings

very nice product

Posted by 5582005262244804166 on Feb 20, 2016

I have a good results after 20 days using. Lubka from Bulgaria

Good cream at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1587649 on Jan 03, 2014

It's tough to find a good face cream at a low price, but this is it. It keeps my face dry at night through the dry winter season.

I use this as a night cream

Posted by 5444868756922704466 on Nov 13, 2013

The other reviewers said this product is thick and protects your skin and boy does it! I live in a 4 season climate, so it is beginning to get cold and dry here. This product works great to add moisture to my skin. It is not greasy and it doesn't affect my make-up application one bit. I've just ordered the whitening lotion and have started using that as my day cream and this as my night cream. It works well to keep my hydrated overnight too!

very good product

Posted by Krriss on May 30, 2013

It is really amasing! Smoothy texture and beautifull effect, ery nice for a sensetive skin

Borlind Regeneration Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer1702213 on Feb 09, 2012

I do not like products on my face, but this one is wonderful! Smells good, works well and uses natural ingredients. Perfect Product!

love these products

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Jan 27, 2012

I purchased most of the LL Regeneration line and LOVE it! My skin (32 yrs old) has never felt so soft and had a healthy glow. The day cream is thick and super moisturizing. My skin still feels soft at the end of the day and my sensitive acne prone skin has not broken out from these products.

Been using this product for 30+ years

Posted by Reviewer1922556 on Apr 26, 2011

It's the best and good buy on this website

excellent face cream

Posted by Reviewer3104542 on Feb 23, 2011

rich but delicate. great for sensitive skin

LL Regeneration Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer3268907 on Feb 10, 2011

I have been using this product for several years. I have occasionally tried other products, but have never found one that is as good for my skin. It keeps my face well hydrated and is an excellent cream to use before applying makeup. I use the day cream as a night cream as well.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1520658 on Oct 30, 2010

I am in my early 60's and tried this product after a friend who works in a health food store recommended it. After using it for a few weeks, three other commended commended that my skin looks good--brighter, younger, etc. That works for me. Carol

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »