AnneMarie Borlind, LL Regeneration, Eye Wrinkle Cream, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml)

Great Line of Products

Posted by Reviewer3151794 From New York on May 09, 2009

The quality of all Borlind products is superlative. I am in my 50s now so I tend to prefer richer creams as in the Borlind System Absolute Line. LL Regeneration creams are less rich, but still highly moisturizing (and they cost less than System Absolute).

Refreshing eye creme!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

Very good eye creme! It has a refreshing texture and it makes my eyes pop in the morning. I also use it around the mouth area to eliminate small wrinkles. I really enjoy this eye creme. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1115805 From Japan on Jul 14, 2009

From Japan. Had no allergic reaction. Use around eye and mouth. Spreads well with small amount. Better if it was scent-free.

LL eye wrinkle cream

Posted by Reviewer3202008 From California on Sep 05, 2008

excellent product can also be used around the mouth area to smooth and soften wrinkles. Five star

Big LOVE

Posted by 5444868756922704466 on Nov 13, 2013

I've been using this cream for about 1 month now. It is moist without being greasy. It helps with the fine lines and wrinkles beneath my eyes. It is becoming quite dry in the four season climate where I live, so I think this product is helping to keep my eye area protected and also managing to diminish those fine lines. Wish I had discovered this product a long time ago. BTW, I'm 44 with good youthful skin.