• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Customer Ratings

Refreshing eye creme!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Very good eye creme! It has a refreshing texture and it makes my eyes pop in the morning. I also use it around the mouth area to eliminate small wrinkles. I really enjoy this eye creme. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Line of Products

Posted by Reviewer3151794 on May 09, 2009

The quality of all Borlind products is superlative. I am in my 50s now so I tend to prefer richer creams as in the Borlind System Absolute Line. LL Regeneration creams are less rich, but still highly moisturizing (and they cost less than System Absolute).

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1115805 on Jul 14, 2009

From Japan. Had no allergic reaction. Use around eye and mouth. Spreads well with small amount. Better if it was scent-free.

very bad!!! очень плохо!!!

Posted by Serg1442781 on Apr 15, 2013

very bad! received a package April 10, 2013, and the shelf life of the cream until April 9, 2013. очень плохо!!! получил посылку 10 апреля 2013,а срок годности крема до 9 апреля 2013.

Big LOVE

Posted by 5444868756922704466 on Nov 13, 2013

I've been using this cream for about 1 month now. It is moist without being greasy. It helps with the fine lines and wrinkles beneath my eyes. It is becoming quite dry in the four season climate where I live, so I think this product is helping to keep my eye area protected and also managing to diminish those fine lines. Wish I had discovered this product a long time ago. BTW, I'm 44 with good youthful skin.

manufacturing date is in 2003

Posted by 4673163077895470371 on Mar 23, 2014

iherb staff claim first claimed that even the product was manufactured more than 10 years ago, it still could be used. After that, they claimed that there was no products in their warehouse were more than 4 years. They ignore me after the last email sent. This is lousy and ironic customer service. iherb is irresponsible. I will not buy from iherb again!

I must like it

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Dec 25, 2012

Well I am on my third jar of this product and that is saying alot because this stuff lasts a very long time. I must like it because I keep coming back to it. It is by far the most hydrating under-eye cream I have ever used and it outperforms creams that are 4 to 5 times its price in that respect. However, I don't believe it does a whole lot in terms of erasing wrinkles or dark circles, but I do believe it's effective in keeping new wrinkles from forming due to its outstanding hydration. This one is a keeper for me.

LL eye wrinkle cream

Posted by Reviewer3202008 on Sep 05, 2008

excellent product can also be used around the mouth area to smooth and soften wrinkles. Five star

Works Quickly and Well

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Jun 24, 2010

I hesitated to purchase this item because of the expense. The winning virtue is the immediate benefit of using it. My eyes seem fresher and less lined immediately after applying it.

for eyes a bit less sensitive than mine

Posted by Reviewer1102439 on Nov 06, 2007

My eyes were a bit sensitive to this. It helps to moisturize too.