AnneMarie Borlind, LL Regeneration, Eye Wrinkle Cream, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml)

I must like it

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Dec 25, 2012

Well I am on my third jar of this product and that is saying alot because this stuff lasts a very long time. I must like it because I keep coming back to it. It is by far the most hydrating under-eye cream I have ever used and it outperforms creams that are 4 to 5 times its price in that respect. However, I don't believe it does a whole lot in terms of erasing wrinkles or dark circles, but I do believe it's effective in keeping new wrinkles from forming due to its outstanding hydration. This one is a keeper for me.

Works Quickly and Well

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Jun 24, 2010

I hesitated to purchase this item because of the expense. The winning virtue is the immediate benefit of using it. My eyes seem fresher and less lined immediately after applying it.

manufacturing date is in 2003

Posted by 4673163077895470371 on Mar 23, 2014

iherb staff claim first claimed that even the product was manufactured more than 10 years ago, it still could be used. After that, they claimed that there was no products in their warehouse were more than 4 years. They ignore me after the last email sent. This is lousy and ironic customer service. iherb is irresponsible. I will not buy from iherb again!

Love it

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Mar 26, 2014

I really like the consistency and really feel like it's working. definitely recommend. bought this for my brother too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1386613 on Jan 07, 2014

I have used many different eye products over the years... this one is by far the best! I am a repeat customer for this product.